Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

Has absolutely no pace now, and this is why he ended up getting left out at Luton.Β 

A lot of complaints that whilst playing for them (especially in a 3) he ended up leaving huge gaps.

Horses for courses though, a division lower, proven leader and a bit of height/physicality.

5 minutes ago, Rample said:

Has absolutely no pace now, and this is why he ended up getting left out at Luton.Β 

A lot of complaints that whilst playing for them (especially in a 3) he ended up leaving huge gaps.

Horses for courses though, a division lower, proven leader and a bit of height/physicality.

Could he be a younger Curtis 😁

1 hour ago, Rample said:

If he reads the game well and has the right players with him then this isn't a problem. Remember Rob Hindmarch? Maybe you don't, lots of people are younger than me these days but I assure you he was a great defender without having any pace at allΒ 

17 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

If he reads the game well and has the right players with him then this isn't a problem. Remember Rob Hindmarch? Maybe you don't, lots of people are younger than me these days but I assure you he was a great defender without having any pace at allΒ 

The late Rob Hindmarch. The heyday of my season ticket spent watching Rob. So slow but he could read the game so well. Great servant to The Rams 🐏 

On 28/05/2023 at 16:01, Gerry Daly said:

I remember Rob, RIP, can't believe its been 20 years. Of course Paul McGrath was very similar too.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Just read this on titter

no idea of the validity of the claim

dont shoot the messengerΒ 

Don't shoot the messenger? Just look at the profile. Come on πŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Lol… give me a break

snapped my achillies on tuesday sat here bored out of my brains and unable to walk without crutches

i wanted some excitement lol

Unlucky mate, I'm a notts based ram who snapped mine last year. Best of luck with the rehab!

24 minutes ago, JaLoRam said:

Unlucky mate, I'm a notts based ram who snapped mine last year. Best of luck with the rehab!

Cheers mate.

can u ask… did u do it playing footy too?

are u back playing again.

im a bit worries read things about a year out from football!!!!!!

im 45 .. 46 this year.. i dont have much time left in me lol