Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

49 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Honestly i know better …. Im just so fecking bored its untrue, need something to get the pulse racing 

yer thats right on a friday night im getting excited about us signing an aging lower league centre back

f*** my life 😂😭😭

Give malcolm Christies book a shot, it's not a bad read

I also red 'red' by Gary neville and Jamie vardys book when I was laid up. Better then doom scrolling twitter to find we have or haven't signed an old cb

4 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Give malcolm Christies book a shot, it's not a bad read

I also red 'red' by Gary neville and Jamie vardys book when I was laid up. Better then doom scrolling twitter to find we have or haven't signed an old cb

Cheers buddy, do like g nev so thats a really good shout

been watching his overlap thing on youtube

really good and insightful 

22 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I think some people have seen that Collins interview. Put 2 + 2 together and come up with Sonny Bradley 

I wasn’t convinced we were ever after him, but I have to say, seeing the fact that Callum Elder has followed multiple players and club staff, and then randomly Sonny Bradley and no one else not connected with the club recently has kinda changed my mind. 

ea4193ec-2648-47d7-a20f-8427f33943d6.jpeg

Edited by Srg

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

I wasn’t convinced we were ever after him, but I have to say, seeing the fact that Callum Elder has followed multiple players and club staff, and then randomly Sonny Bradley and no one else not connected with the club recently has kinda changed my mind. 

Thats some top stalking …. I mean detective work there 😂😉

nice spot though in all seriousness

edit: more importantly, whos alice briggs 😍

Edited by NottsRam77

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Might be messaging Elder for some good food places to eat in Hull.

15 minutes ago, Srg said:

You’re welcome ladies and gentlemen 😉 In all seriousness he would be an unbelievable signing for us.  

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Might be messaging Elder for some good food places to eat in Hull.

Not beyond the realms of possibility. Hull were rumoured to be in for Bradley and he is a Hull lad. Perhaps their following of one another is linked to Hull rather than Derby? 

Hopefully @DazzaRam has genuine info and isn’t the same person as Barry/The Rambler.