Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

8 minutes ago, Srg said:

Just got to keep this defence fit. It looks very good on paper, just wafer thin as far as depth goes. 

I agree, not overly convinced with Fozzy & Rooneybas backups, would still like us to bring someone in like Flint

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

I agree, not overly convinced with Fozzy & Rooneybas backups, would still like us to bring someone in like Flint

Don’t want Flint. The ideal would be someone like Harding who can cover multiple positions. Although can’t imagine him accepting a squad role from starting in the championship. Fozzy is absolutely fine as cover too in this league. 

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

Don’t want Flint. The ideal would be someone like Harding who can cover multiple positions. Although can’t imagine him accepting a squad role from starting in the championship. Fozzy is absolutely fine as cover too in this league. 

Or Di’Shon Bernard. Option to build for the future. 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Is he any good at football? 
so that’s Davies and Stearman replaced so far, are we getting a Chester replacement as well?

My guess is 

nelson, cash, bradly 

back up foz , rooney , possibly that kid we picked up from

the accademy … more likely would go to a flat back four if needed

im only guessing 

1 hour ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Why announce Friday at bedtime?

Another sensible one. Tons of Championship experience, has been in promoted teams, free transfer, 2 year deal, captain material. 

Bloody awful tattoos mind, but maybe that's just me...

Both players will be at the friendly tomorrow so would be pointless Tryna hide it past tonight is my guess 

That’s funny, there was me expecting a Luton / South East twang and it sounds like he’s from South Yorkshire.

Never realised he was THAT tall. 😮. Good news for corners and set pieces. 

Welcome Sonny ! 

What do we think ? Team Captain with Fozzy as Club Captain ? 

9 hours ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Why announce Friday at bedtime?

Another sensible one. Tons of Championship experience, has been in promoted teams, free transfer, 2 year deal, captain material. 

Bloody awful tattoos mind, but maybe that's just me...

Tbf sealed Tuesday, but they were waiting for the weather to turn back so they could roll out the Sonny day jokes