Sonny Bradley - signed on a two-year-deal

deanoakaram4life

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Is that likely?  if he has a year on his contract wouldn't be surprised.  If he had constant form like he did for the first half of the season  I think he'd be gone.  I think his second half was patchy and probably puts him in the wait and see for 6 months category for decent level championship sides.

Contract expires next June and a serious bid,rejected,has come in.Big call for Clowes and PW to come.

Just now, Srg said:

BT listed a large number of contract extensions are being discussed a week or two ago. 

I think that’s important, for the younger ones within the squad anyway to protect their value as assets to the club as well as players on the pitch. The older pros you could argue there’s time to evaluate later in the season. 

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Think contract extensions are on Clowes/Pearce’s to do list? If so Cashin, Bird and Sibley all worth discussing new terms if clubs are sniffing around. 

Personally I don't mind selling Bird or Sibley but  Cashin's a favourite and I'd love him to achieve "legend" status with us but,sadly,the vultures are circling.Just hope he signs a new contract and maybe Bird also.

If England can have Voulez-Vou for Saka, then here’s mine, to another ABBA classic. 

Sonny Sonny,

Son-ny Bradley a-ha, Sonny Sonny (He hates Fo-rest) 

Sonny Sonny, 

Son-ny Bradley a-ha, (Sonny Sonny) (He hates Fo-rest)

We’d heard about you before 

We wanted to know some more 

And now we know what they mean 

He’s a clucking machine 

Derby’s Sonny Bradley ! 

I know I don’t mention his wang so it’s back to the drawing board. (It probably is anyway). 

Didn’t think it was too bad for my first effort !? 

Really pleased with this signing and what we’ve needed.

Welcome to Derby Sonny. 

Kind Regards 

GDFTT