Should Max Bird sue?

StantonRam

It was a fortunate penalty for sure. Not because it wasn’t a foul, but because it was a needless foul. Bird was moving away from goal in a crowded penalty area, with no obvious options to create a goal scoring opportunity. And he was just barged off the ball. If I was Burton’s manager, I’d be furious with my player for that. 

1 minute ago, ck- said:

It was a fortunate penalty for sure. Not because it wasn’t a foul, but because it was a needless foul. Bird was moving away from goal in a crowded penalty area, with no obvious options to create a goal scoring opportunity. And he was just barged off the ball. If I was Burton’s manager, I’d be furious with my player for that. 

Totally agree. Not one of their players complained because, quite simply, it was a penalty. An act of gross stupidity on their defender’s part so if I was their manager I would be looking elsewhere at someone to blame rather than Bird or the referee.

3 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

hi all

Dino M publicly accused Max Bird of diving yesterday on Radio Derby.

If I were Max Bird I would sue for defamation.

Would you?

Erm, no.

Bit extreme? Bird should do what any other plater would do in this situation.

Laugh.

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Maybe we should ask Paul Warne what he thinks. It would seem to me that there is very little difference in yesterday’s and last week’s penalties. Other than a different manager bemoaning officialdom. Funny old world is Football.

I think that you need to Google 'Specsavers near me'. Follow the link and get an appointment.

12 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I think that you need to Google 'Specsavers near me'. Follow the link and get an appointment.

Come on Mr Magoo. Tell me the difference in the two penalties. The one Warne moaned about and the one he didn’t.

Edited by i-Ram