Gary Lineker

Day

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

And this is the same Gary Lineker who was shaggin another Woman when married with 2 Children, Where was his moral high ground then.

Was he trying to stand for Parliament by emulating numerous Tory ministers and the former Prime Minister Bo Bo the clown?

3 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Here's a random idea - let's just have a MOTD with just football.  No chat, no presenters, maybe no commentators either.  Just footie that we can make our own minds on what's good/bad, right or wrong.  You never know we might be able to have more actual football to fill the available time

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I don't watch it specifically because Lineker and his cronies are on it. I want to watch football not listen to their completely inane drivel.

21 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I’m chuffed, can’t stand the old fart. And the other dinosaurs who chat rubbish. 
I blocked him on Twitter years ago and stopped watching MOTD. 
how big are the egos of those ruling themselves out? Who said they were required anyway?? Alex Scott gets every football related gig anyway so I’m stunned she won’t do it. 

For those triggered, offended or just plain irritated by the raging activist that is Gary Lineker, I have a novel and high-tech remedy to all your woes...

tenor (40).gif

30 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Yeh but Your Honour  you said if money has been exchanged then ergo there's an employment contract in place.

Are you now saying that me giving Malcolm 50 quid to wire a plug may not be an entirely watertight legal definition of a contract of employment?

If so, could he be dissing Ant and Dec in the pub as I type and I've no legal recourse to get my 50 quid back for bringing me into disrepute?

I'm bummed and Mrs Badger will be furious. 

image.gif.742bfdca481ff7d20dd79b9a04163ec4.gif

An awful amount of 'whataboutery' on this thread.

All seems to have started because a couple of Tories took offence at him having a bit of a pop in his spare time.

I've no real opinion if he was right or wrong. Not bothered really.

Suddenly he needs 'time to reflect'. Seems like pressure was brought to bear on the BBC - which isn't a great look for the government. 

End of slightly dull story.