Lincoln City (H), 7.45pm Tuesday 14th February.

Rev

8 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Questionable whether either of Dobbin or Collins should start. Dobbin can devastate if brought on after 65 mins. 

For me, Dobbin carries a threat and is positive in most of his decisions. I'd rather see him leading the line than Collins given a choice. I think for whatever reasons - and not all down to him either tbf - that we are a poorer side when Collins is in it and easier to defend against.

13 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Shot ourselves in the foot here, should never play McG and Collins together, absolutely doesn’t work, big mistake from Warne.

That said he’s well in credit so hopefully he learns from this. It wasn’t solely the formation, too many of the players had an off day, Cashin seemed badly out of sorts.

Take the point, regroup and go back to the system that works!

One issue I have with playing them both is we then have no one on the bench , and we can’t keep them both fresh. Strange use of subs again by Warne which backfired as we could have done with Dobbin or Collins or both when playing against 10 men. Warne got his team the wrong way round put your strikers on late in the game when the opposition is tiring. 

Sorry havent read thread. We were nervy tonight and too many players just off it, too frantic BUT they were a disgrace of a club. Their coaching staff instructing their goalie to feign injury after the red card was disgraceful. The ref let their cheating dominate the match - he should have clamped down at the start. Nice apathetic cameo from Plange