West Ham (H) FACR4 Mon 30th Jan

Exactly one year ago I and 1000s of fellow Rams fans were marching towards what we thought was possibly Derby's last game EVER. I don't think the magnitude of that word 'ever' really sunk in to most of us. But what a game we saw and the finale of Bielik's goal I will never forget. Mr Clowes I will be ever grateful for you saving this fantastic club of ours. Tonight we are on tv, we can do this. Chelsea at the baseball ground in 1968? Could that atmosphere be replicated? I bloody hope so. UTR!

10 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Exactly one year ago I and 1000s of fellow Rams fans were marching towards what we thought was possibly Derby's last game EVER. I don't think the magnitude of that word 'ever' really sunk in to most of us. But what a game we saw and the finale of Bielik's goal I will never forget. Mr Clowes I will be ever grateful for you saving this fantastic club of ours. Tonight we are on tv, we can do this. Chelsea at the baseball ground in 1968? Could that atmosphere be replicated? I bloody hope so. UTR!

My first match was the chelsea match, what a night that was, hooked eversince, and what a day the march was. Lets roar the rams to a win.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look your allowed freedoms you know

Very true mate.

And that includes the freedom to decide whether to traipse from Manchester to Derby on a winter's school night... at personal expense... or stay in your digs, find a local pub showing the game on telly, and getting the boss to foot the bill.  And all without the need for anyone else to interfere in your marriage.

Love freedom, me.  ???

Is todays game on tv anywhere??? BBC/Sky/ramsplayer I can't seem to find it ?

for those who can't make it to the game in person, such a pity there is no alternative

stupid "cup" rights

found it on itv :). Glad I am "currently" "in" the UK! ?

Edited by DerbyRam!

6 hours ago, angieram said:

All this talk of HD viewing, is anyone else actually going to the game tonight? ?‍♀️

Apart from me, @Foreveram and @B4ev6is, of course! 

Where are the East Stand refugees sitting? 

Had to move to the West Stand. Do I bring my own blanket or do you knit one for me? 

18 hours ago, CBRammette said:

You are funny B4 please never change. I guarantee she will not only find out but know beforehand. 

So right @CBRammette Wives can at times by a bit like The Borg in Star Trek “resistance is futile” They just know. I consider it a huge injustice that women can ogle men with amazing stealth technology, totally undetected, yet one misplaced male glance …. Spotted and dead ?

Just going to pick up the old man, reall been looking forward to this one, I just hope that I am not too disappointed!

won’t grumble too much unless we take a hammering (excuse the pun! ?)

I am usually a worry merchant but feel curiously relaxed. Could be a routine 0-2 to the PL side and we depart with heads up having given everything. Or … This team has guts, engines and some flair blended with solid ability. Take your chances lads, we can do this. No fear. “Fear is the mind killer” ( I nicked that from a sci writer ?)