Forest Green Rovers (H) Sat 17th Dec

Enjoyed watching on the tele... I'd have paid another couple of quid though to shut those flippin' kids up  (bah humbug).

Good performance. Happily give up 85% possession to win games 4-0. Whatever the style, the important thing for me is that we are trying to be positive and always on the front foot.  Won't always work, but better than looking to beat teams on the break and trying to soak up pressure.  Wildsmith, Nathan-Laing, Barkhuizen and Didzy were absolutely cracking signings.  Take a bow whoever managed to get them.

Good performance and great score line, with some very tidy goals.

Just what the Dr ordered after a couple of grueling games where we have been sucked into a physical hoofball battles.

FGR definitely suited us, not overly physical, tried to play the right way and we pulled them apart at will at times.

Plenty of good performances and pairings, McG obviously, Bird was top class and Sibley was having a big impact 1st half………but I’m going to give a mention to a player that often gets deserved criticism, but did well today, Hourihane, he put in some great deliveries and his all round play was much better. 

The less physical and hectic game suited him and us.

Get in! Top 6, 4 cracking goals, clean sheet and strong performances 1 through 11 and yes, Dobbin too. I know others have, but I'll not be writing off the top 2 positions just yet. That was a performance to fire up some confidence amongst the squad and if we can play in a similar fashion over the next two or three games, we just might give ourselves a chance at the autos. Didzy MOTM clearly, but honourable mentions for NML and Sibbo too. All three top drawer today.

COYR 

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Get in! Top 6, 4 cracking goals, clean sheet and strong performances 1 through 11 and yes, Dobbin too. I know others have, but I'll not be writing off the top 2 positions just yet. That was a performance to fire up some confidence amongst the squad and if we can play in a similar fashion over the next two or three games, we just might give ourselves a chance at the autos. Didzy MOTM clearly, but honourable mentions for NML and Sibbo too. All three top drawer today.

COYR 

Oh no you didn't.....

Game in hand...couple of points gained in the next couple of weeks..it ain't impossible...

Oh hush my big entitled gob!!