Strewth!

Half fan

In previous unstable times, I have written on this forum how consoling and supportive the contributions have been.

I accept that we all have differing opinions and that this great forum is the place to express them.

But the critical judgements levied in the past 24 hours against David Clowes and Paul Warne are bordering on a disgrace.

Give our owner-saviour a chance please, and allow our new football boss to show us what he can do, rather than write him off before he has started.

I hope he's signed his contract, because some of the comments on here might encourage him to return pronto to Rotherham.

Have we forgotten the example of our blessed and departed monarch already? Surely the Elizabethan Age has not disappeared so rapidly.

COYR fans! DCFC always has been a roller coaster. All apsects of the ride are there to be enjoyed, or we are not supporters!

9 minutes ago, Half fan said:

In previous unstable times, I have written on this forum how consoling and supportive the contributions have been.

I accept that we all have differing opinions and that this great forum is the place to express them.

But the critical judgements levied in the past 24 hours against David Clowes and Paul Warne are bordering on a disgrace.

Give our owner-saviour a chance please, and allow our new football boss to show us what he can do, rather than write him off before he has started.

I hope he's signed his contract, because some of the comments on here might encourage him to return pronto to Rotherham.

Have we forgotten the example of our blessed and departed monarch already? Surely the Elizabethan Age has not disappeared so rapidly.

COYR fans! DCFC always has been a roller coaster. All apsects of the ride are there to be enjoyed, or we are not supporters!

Don’t get it…and what has the Queen got to do with it ?

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Don’t get it…and what has the Queen got to do with it ?

You pretend not to get it. But you do. Quite why you want to play that particular game, I guess only you know. 

The post (just in case you really didn’t get it ) was about the universe unfolding as it does and intemperate throwing of toys from prams, gloom mongering, judgemental speculation and general pouting is unworthy. The queen as an example of a wise head not given to hasty verbal vomiting is very relevant 

7 minutes ago, jono said:

You pretend not to get it. But you do. Quite why you want to play that particular game, I guess only you know. 

The post (just in case you really didn’t get it ) was about the universe unfolding as it does and intemperate throwing of toys from prams, gloom mongering, judgemental speculation and general pouting is unworthy. The queen as an example of a wise head not given to hasty verbal vomiting is very relevant 

I don’t get this one either ?

25 minutes ago, jono said:

And there I was, foolishly thinking the period of compulsory royal worshipping had finished for the time being....

14 minutes ago, europia said:

And there I was, foolishly thinking the period of compulsory royal worshipping had finished for the time being....

I can’t remember if it was Mandy Rice Davies or Christine Keeler but this is one of those moments when I get to paraphrase and use the immortal quote … “you would say that wouldn’t you”

Now pass me sherry vicar, and another decrusted cucumber sandwich 

11 hours ago, jono said:

Thanks Jono for your accurate perception.

Sadly our wise words are falling on stony ground.

I shall depart this forum until after the Cambridge match, as it's sunk to new depths and is best left to wallow meantime.

8 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Thanks Jono for your accurate perception.

Sadly our wise words are falling on stony ground.

I shall depart this forum until after the Cambridge match, as it's sunk to new depths and is best left to wallow meantime.

The level of pretentiousness in your pompous drivel is genuinely amusing. 

11 hours ago, jono said:

The queen as an example of a wise head not given to hasty verbal vomiting is very relevant 

Was she a ''wise head'' when she came out with this howler?

image.thumb.png.d856c0a437d8b06b582957330665dd59.png

Erm.. really ? (genuinely puzzled). There have been some questions and some reservations expressed in certain quarters about the current situation in terms of how Rosenior's departure came about and the nature of football that might potentially be played under the new manager and whether our squad will suit it but I'm really not seeing much in the way of hysteria that you seem to hint at and besides, debating such developments is surely the point of a forum.

David Clowes remains an absolute legend in my eyes and the same as far as I can see from everyone who seems to have an opinion on here.  Likewise, Paul Warne will have our full backing (as any new manager would) and I'm sure we all wish him every success don't we ?

Er.. Come on you Rams ? *shrug*