Lincoln v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Mihangel said:

I truly hope that the entitled bunch on here, at some point, understand that transitioning from a club staring in to the abyss to one competing at the top of a division may, you know, take a bit of time?

This is football !!!! Time is a precious commodity !

I’m not saying sack him but at the same time I am very worried !

2 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I truly hope that the entitled bunch on here, at some point, understand that transitioning from a club staring in to the abyss to one competing at the top of a division may, you know, take a bit of time?

Nah, not having this "like" farming nonsense. 

In isolation, this squad should be doing better than it is. Especially away from home. It's as simple as that. 

Poor. Very poor.

Bird and Hourihane shouldn't be in the same team together. Smith offers more in the same position.

Knight needs to be played further forward with Oduroh at RB. 

Hard to judge Collins as a goalscorer when we create so little but he's clearly a level beneath Kazim and just looks cumbersome and clumsy.

3 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Not entitled to expect better- abject away performances for another season, no goal away from home and outplayed by mediocre teams. I would expect better from out team- something isn’t working. This away form is unacceptable. 

2 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Only Roberts came out with any sort of credit. The rest were pretty awful in varying degrees. No need to panic just yet but the signs are not encouraging. Just like to see a goal away, forgotten what it feels like.

You’re joking? Just shows how we all see the game differently. I thought he had a shocker. To be fair most of them were poor. Both Roberts and Wildsmith don’t look capable of playing the way we want to play. 

3 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Only Roberts came out with any sort of credit. The rest were pretty awful in varying degrees. No need to panic just yet but the signs are not encouraging. Just like to see a goal away, forgotten what it feels like.

Nope. He did little. Why didn't he vring Fozzy on, especially when he bought on a 6ft+ striker?

We didn’t have any luck. I don’t think it’s a one off either. Plymouths second goal was more offside than ML tonight. Miss controls and deflections seem to always land against us. Maybe it’s the opposition forcing mistakes. What’s the answer? I think a change in style is needed definitely away from home. It’s ok having all the ball and 600+ passes but if the opposition score 2 and us none we’ve lost the game. I don’t think having Knight at right back is a good idea. 

Let's be fair the problem has been the same since lampard left. We just can't create and score chances reliably enough. The one thing we did have, a strong defence, had gone. 

We should be storming this league with the players we have. I think I am one of the few who thought Rooney didn't do that great. We have people with no experience in charge. It's no wonder we're struggling.