Lincoln v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

This now becomes Derby County's 5000th league fixture. At home we've beaten Lincoln all thirteen times we've played them, but away it's W4, D5, L4.

My team would be:

Wildsmith

Oduroh     Stearman     Cashin     Forsyth

Knight     Hourihane

Sibley

Mendez-Laing     McGoldrick

Collins

When Mendez-Laing is on the right-hand side, Fozzy pushes further forward, and when he switches wings onto the left, Oduroh plays further forward.

Subs: Loach Roberts Rooney Bird Barkhuizen Dobbin Osula

If Smith is fit he's on the bench instead of Rooney.

4 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

really looking forward to going to this game ? Is there a best pub to be drinking in near the ground?

What kind of drinks are you after? 

the ground is in a pretty rough place of the city but not too far from Lincoln high street. 

I live at the top of the city and will be in a real ale pub near the castle called the strugglers.

a bit closer there’s the cardinals hat that’s pretty good. 

unless you want a rough time stay clear of the anchor which is one of the closest pubs to the ground, it’s where the Lincoln ‘hooligans go’ the ritz wearherspoons isn’t advised either. ?

17 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

the ground is in a pretty rough place of the city but not too far from Lincoln high street. 

I live at the top of the city and will be in a real ale pub near the castle called the strugglers.

unless you want a rough time stay clear of the anchor which is one of the closest pubs to the ground, it’s where the Lincoln ‘hooligans go’ the ritz wearherspoons isn’t advised either. ?

Cheers for the recommendations ?  yeah i'll definitely stay clear of the dodgy ones then ? 

53 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Strugglers is a good shout if you like real ale.  The nearby Victoria used to be my local, but not sure what it is like nowadays. If you get up the hill, there are plenty of nice pubs.

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

Cheers for the recommendations ?  yeah i'll definitely stay clear of the dodgy ones then ? 

Uphill Lincoln is definitely nicer, lion and snake has a decent sized garden depending on what time you’re coming. ?

1 hour ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Strugglers is a good shout if you like real ale.  The nearby Victoria used to be my local, but not sure what it is like nowadays. If you get up the hill, there are plenty of nice pubs.

Victoria isn’t too bad with another outside area close to the castle. Plough boy is my local and it’s a dump!