Matchday Thread - Fleetwood Town v Derby County (20/08 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

1 minute ago, Silko said:

Well another 90 minutes with the same stuff that didn’t work last season …. Rosenior wasn’t the answer last season he isn’t the answer this season …. no goals v Charlton Shrewsbury and now Fleetwood lucky win v Oxford 

I don’t want to hear any garbage that that it’s only early in the season the system is the same garbage no imagination let’s keep playing the system that produces 0 goals 

Im gonna say it now Rosenior to be replaced … so bad not one mention on Soccer Saturday 

Maybe Lampard can return cause he ain’t gonna be in a job much longer where he is 

A system that leads to 27 shots away from home. I’ll have that any day of the week. 

Just now, Silko said:

Well another 90 minutes with the same stuff that didn’t work last season …. Rosenior wasn’t the answer last season he isn’t the answer this season …. no goals v Charlton Shrewsbury and now Fleetwood lucky win v Oxford 

I don’t want to hear any garbage that that it’s only early in the season the system is the same garbage no imagination let’s keep playing the system that produces 0 goals 

Im gonna say it now Rosenior to be replaced … so bad not one mention on Soccer Saturday 

Maybe Lampard can return cause he ain’t gonna be in a job much longer where he is 

What would be the point of getting Lampard back without the likes of Wilson, Mount and Tomori?

Lack of goals is a concern but way too early to be talking about changing the manager. 

Feels like a loss tbh, we have to be winning these games. 

Questions have to be asked really about the quality of the attacking players we've bought in, especially Collins.

Still early days but not convinced our attacking set up is good enough for promotion, Collins needs dropping to the bench next few games imo. 

3 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

That’s meant to be Collins but he can’t hit a donkeys arse with a saucepan.

I actually believe now that Sammon was never actually that bad.

Would take him in this team in a heartbeat. 

I think I going crazy with our lack of goals

I am not sure what to think if this match.

Positives; Loads of chances. Brilliant first half. second half not as bad as recent, seemed to be getting fitter. McGoldrick getting some minutes on the pitch. Derby fans, noise and sell out of the allocation.

Negatives; Lack of composure in front of goal, seems like the wrong choice is made every time. Knight arguably should have scored twice, once he headed it at the goalie from 4 yards out, another chance which ended up being blocked as it took an age to shoot.... late addition .... the bloody ref!

Overall take the point and move on, someone is going to get a stuffing by us soon.

Edited by LincsRam