Bobby Duncan signed for Real Balompedica

TheHomunculusLives

43 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This lad's career trajectory is absolutely bonkers. Appeared to have it all not so long ago. A case of simply not being good enough and trading on reputation or something else?

Probably both. If he was good enough he’d have still made more of himself than he has so far. 

I think “what happened” is that we discovered exactly what Man City, Liverpool and Fiorentina did - that Duncan is a clown (or insert another word beginning with C) who has an ego twice the size of his actual ability. It’s clear he doesn’t want to be here by the way he’s gone AWOL, but evidently no one else is stupid enough to take him on.

I’m sure he’ll see out the last year of his contract here without stepping foot in Derby, as his career rots away. What a waste, not the first young player to be like this either.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I think “what happened” is that we discovered exactly what Man City, Liverpool and Fiorentina did - that Duncan is a clown (or insert another word beginning with C) who has an ego twice the size of his actual ability. It’s clear he doesn’t want to be here by the way he’s gone AWOL, but evidently no one else is stupid enough to take him on.

I’m sure he’ll see out the last year of his contract here without stepping foot in Derby, as his career rots away. What a waste, not the first young player to be like this either.

Or maybe he's a young man struggling in life? ?‍♀️

Bobby Duncan's demise - what has happened to Steven Gerrard's cousin soon to be at fifth club - Mirror Online

Sounds a prat to me looking at article above. Another thinking he has made it and not needing to work hard at career.

Cannot imagine the likes of Curtis Davies or James Milner behaved this way as kids. An ego thing rather than 'mental health'

5 hours ago, popside ossie end popside said:

Bobby Duncan's demise - what has happened to Steven Gerrard's cousin soon to be at fifth club - Mirror Online

Sounds a prat to me looking at article above. Another thinking he has made it and not needing to work hard at career.

Cannot imagine the likes of Curtis Davies or James Milner behaved this way as kids. An ego thing rather than 'mental health'

Its easy to judge. None of us have a clue whats going on. 

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

His past reputation appears to suggest otherwise.

His past reputation appears to suggest he is struggling with life. He seems to be a talented footballer but cannot put that into practice. 

Like I've said above, its easy to judge without knowing the facts. Its obvious he's not going to play for us but whatever demons he's facing lets wish him well for now.