Bobby Duncan signed for Real Balompedica

TheHomunculusLives

12 hours ago, Chester40 said:

How do you know Buchanan isn't depressed that Liam doesn't rate him and has told him Fozzy is his number 1 left back, but he chooses not to say so? Or that Duncan is egotistical and entitled but has got a representative who has floated the idea he is struggling with his mental health to divert attention from his diva-ish behaviour?

I've no idea and I dare say neither have you. Why is it OK to criticise one but not the other, unless that's personal choice - which exactly what 'you' are criticising other people for.

Seems pretty hypocritical to me is my point.

You’re having to make up possible situations to defend a guy ditching us in one of our darkest times. I can criticise him because he has done this - there’s no speculation. He literally used a loophole to tear up his contract with us. 

On the other hand Bobby Duncan just isn’t being played… 

47 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

You’re having to make up possible situations to defend a guy ditching us in one of our darkest times. I can criticise him because he has done this - there’s no speculation. He literally used a loophole to tear up his contract with us. 

On the other hand Bobby Duncan just isn’t being played… 

How do you know it is not one of his darkest times? He's clearly a lad with an abundance of talent and sometimes there comes pressure. Maybe it got too much for the lad. 

He's not been a tool on social media, he has kept quiet. Sometimes silence speaks volumes. 

Shame on anyone who's jumped on the HMP bandwagon without knowing the facts. 

With all the fame, expectation, moving around and having no network close at hand to support and ground him, he could be struggling mentally. If so it is a tough road, you can make stupid decisions, say stupid things all whilst incredulously watching yourself doing all this like some kind of outer body experience. He needs to settle somewhere, build relationships and then build his career once more.

Or

He might not be, he could just be the footballing version of Chris Kirchner.

We just dont know, I for one hope whatever it is it all works out for the lad.

36 minutes ago, beardyjim said:

How do you know it is not one of his darkest times? He's clearly a lad with an abundance of talent and sometimes there comes pressure. Maybe it got too much for the lad. 

He's not been a tool on social media, he has kept quiet. Sometimes silence speaks volumes. 

Problem is me owd hirsutejames, if folk don't know the truth they'll make it up. As far as I can tell there's never been a statement from the club or player about him so maybe now would be a good time for someone to do so, if only to stop unfounded rumours.

On 20/07/2022 at 21:37, beardyjim said:

Wasn’t he allegedly involved in ‘the crash’? 

On 19/07/2022 at 23:25, uttoxram75 said:

Its easy to judge. None of us have a clue whats going on. 

True, but too many footballers think they have made it with an appearance for first team, or not even that.

Why are we getting so many young people with mental  health problems?  I think some of it is they are not taught life has downs it is not all ups, and if involved wth Derby County get ready for a lifetime of downs with a sprinkle of ups, a small sprinkle

On 20/07/2022 at 08:23, Chester40 said:

How do you know Buchanan isn't depressed that Liam doesn't rate him and has told him Fozzy is his number 1 left back, but he chooses not to say so?

This misunderstands and therefore misrepresents what depression is. It's not being a bit sad that your manager doesn't rate you as highly as someone else.

50 minutes ago, Anon said:

I'd be depressed if I suddenly realised that the gravy train I'd been riding for 5 years based on nothing more than having a famous cousin seemed to be grinding to a screeching halt. Fire up the tiny violin concerto.

Nice way to trivialize what could be genuine mental health issues. MH defies logic and reason, if you've no experience then you shouldn't be talking.

What's the old proverb about having nothing nice to say? 

18 hours ago, Rev said:

If you're referring to the Joiners incident, unlikely as he wasn't here at the time.

If you're referring to Bitcoin, that probably wasn't his fault either.

Have Bobby Duncan and Ruja Ignatova ever been seen in the same place at the same time? Went AWOL about the same time... #justsayin