New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

4 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

May mean 2 perm signings are close but willing to be patient to get 2 quality loans in ?

That's how I read it. But it's not clear at all.

Thing is if LR comes out and says 2 are close then people are expecting it to be close.

27 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Just had an email from the club which inluded this image - pieces of a jigsaw in the background suggests more signings....:

ggg.jpg

It'll definitely be the new kit, they've signed the players to put a team out and the final piece of the jigsaw is giving them a kit to play in, that's how I see it, anyway.

8 minutes ago, Topram said:

Exactly doesn’t add up. Sounds like they won’t be before Oxford

Doesn't seem that odd to me.

Can easily be 'close' but not definite so we need to hold our nerve.

Likely to have identified players who are fringe/squad players at a higher level - they are happy to come but we could be haggling about how much of their wages we pay or how many appearances we have to give them etc..or their club are only willing to let them go when someone else comes in or are checking another of their squad players in the same position isn't going to get them a decent fee.

They could have another club sniffing round who are trying prove they are a better option than us...Liam can't get desperate, he just needs to hold firm that we are great club for developing players and not be rushed/forced into offering something (someone) just to get players iimmediately when they won't be ready for Sat regardless.

22 minutes ago, Jase116 said:

Lyle Taylor ?, unlikely to get a game at forest, didn't he compliment dcfc when he played here for brum?, we are presuming it's going to be a younger player on loan.

Would gladly take him on loan, Alex Mighten too although I would think he will be around their 1st team