Joe Wildsmith - Signed 2 year deal

Animal is a Ram

Wednesday fan in peace

Joe is steady but none of our last 5 or 6 managers have ever trusted him to be number 1. 

If he’d have stayed at Wednesday he would have been 3rd in the pecking order, so can understand why he left

As for league 1 get ready for time wasting, the worst officials ever seen and teams upping there game against you as it’s there biggest game of the season. Not much football played in this division either so I’d suggest a few big cloggers in the side

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He'll be a fan favourite

image.png

Haha, reminds me of a keeper who came to my club.

In the changing room he said he struggled diving to his right.

I asked him if he was any good at running very fast to his right and diving left?

He answered no without a flicker of humour.

He wasn’t lying either.

He only played the once.

45 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He'll be a fan favourite

20/21 conceded 26 goals from 18 xGOT conceded, 2nd worst in the Championship. Exits p90 he was 3rd worst. 

Beggars can't be choosers but it certainly isn't inspiring. 

1 hour ago, Halifaxowl said:

Wednesday fan in peace

Joe is steady but none of our last 5 or 6 managers have ever trusted him to be number 1. 

If he’d have stayed at Wednesday he would have been 3rd in the pecking order, so can understand why he left

As for league 1 get ready for time wasting, the worst officials ever seen and teams upping there game against you as it’s there biggest game of the season. Not much football played in this division either so I’d suggest a few big cloggers in the side

Just like last season then! - it’s been a while since we were in the third division but I know what you mean - we haven’t got any cloggers but we had lined a few up but they have signed up elsewhere now but currently we can only field a subutteo team anyway 

2 hours ago, Halifaxowl said:

That'll fry the brains of some posters on here who still think that the worst officials were cherry picked specifically for our games last season for the ultimate purpose of giving dodgy decisions against us.

After the first game of the season unless we get 5 penalties the site will crash. 

Some of the more practical choices might be appealing to Derby.

Former Sunderland player Lee Burge would surely be a wonderful addition, but he might have his sights set higher after winning promotion from League Two with Coventry City.

While former Birmingham goalkeeper Connal Trueman will be searching for somewhere to obtain regular games after trying to establish himself at St Andrew's, Preston North End's Connor Ripley might be another intriguing possible signing.