Matchday Thread v Blackpool Away (3pm Sat 30th April)

Mucker1884

2 hours ago, sage said:

He hasn't played well enough. 

Disagree. It feels a bit like bullying on Rooney's part. Sibbo on the bench all season but hardly ever given a chance while others from the U23s have come and jumped straight into the starting 11. Overall Rooney has been great, but his refusal to give Sibley chances has just seemed odd.

20 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Disagree. It feels a bit like bullying on Rooney's part. Sibbo on the bench all season but hardly ever given a chance while others from the U23s have come and jumped straight into the starting 11. Overall Rooney has been great, but his refusal to give Sibley chances has just seemed odd.

Rooney sees him in training. Gives him instructions. He has bed largely poor all season and hasnt improved the weaker parts of his game. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Not sure I agree, he has had chances but never really shone. No reflection on him or Rooney. I think it’s part of what happens when a young player is developing. Interesting to see that burst in to the box  that lead to the goal today. He showed a level of grit, determination and particularly strength in possession, that had been missing from some of earlier appearances. He’ll be right and I suspect regular next season ( perhaps he’ll be having all bran from breakfast ?, that’ll do the trick )