Derby County vs Fulham matchday thread, Friday 15th April, 8pm

Carl Sagan

9 hours ago, AndyB said:

The thing about the Championship is anyone can beat anyone on the day. Fulham are favourites for sure but if we have a fair ref we could get the 3 points. Looking forward to it as I think it will be a good game and if we stay in the game I think the atmosphere will be excellent again.

“if we have a fair ref” ....... Fulham win it is then!

I'm hoping so much for a win tonight but realistically I don't think it will happen. We so deserve to see out the rest of the season in a blaze of glory to reflect the team spirit and fight in the face of all we have had to contend with this season. Even though our fate is all but sealed it would be great to show the Championship clubs what they'll be missing next season.

Regardless of the score tonight, a very Happy Easter, everyone. We still have a team to support as of now and a brighter future hopefully beckons. Keep the faith. X

I’m just hoping that Reading take their feet off the gas as soon as they are mathematically safe, although I doubt Mr Ince will allow them to. I would hate to be relegated by more than 21 points ( which I feel extremely unlikely) because people will just say the punishment was worthless. I actually feel the points plus all the sanctions were more akin to a total of -40 points over the season but the printed table won’t show that. From a selfish point of view I hope we play with a nothing to lose attitude, almost like a cup final against far better opponents. I have been present at far too many relegation games for my liking over the years and remember all sadly. I can’t go on Monday, so hopefully we can drag out the inevitable for a little longer ?

With Reading’s win it’s kind of done but I’m in the Waterfall, met @rynny ? enjoying a pint. Knowing, not hoping,  that this team of fighters will give everything regardless. I hope there’s no fear and they play with freedom and expression. Show “them” what Rams are. 

and Luton beat Forest so it can’t be a completely bad day. 

I'm amazed at all the negativity! We've been down since the 21 pt deduction kicked in, we gave it a fantastic go but this is where ive expected (hoped we wouldnt) be since the season started!

It's not a time to stay away or give up on giving the lads our full support so if you can, get down there and keep doing what we've been doing.

Giving the SW a go tonight!