Derby County vs Fulham matchday thread, Friday 15th April, 8pm

Carl Sagan

The thing about the Championship is anyone can beat anyone on the day. Fulham are favourites for sure but if we have a fair ref we could get the 3 points. Looking forward to it as I think it will be a good game and if we stay in the game I think the atmosphere will be excellent again.

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

The thing about the Championship is anyone can beat anyone on the day. Fulham are favourites for sure but if we have a fair ref we could get the 3 points. Looking forward to it as I think it will be a good game and if we stay in the game I think the atmosphere will be excellent again.

I think we may need to play Stearman at the back, and hit them on the break.   

We really are in last chance saloon now.

Reading lose and we grab 3 points and there is a glimmer of hope we take it to the last day.

Plus, the Sky cameras, the new prospective owner, the league leaders are all here and the sun is shining.  Surely a day to just go out and play without fear. If we fall gloriously on our sword, so be it. Better than shutting up shop and nicking a point to then miserably slump to a 2-0 defeat at QPR.  We need 4 wins to have a chance. Today is a must win but also a 'must put on a show' imo.

4 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

When was the last time the winners go up and the losers go down…if reading win

We can't get relegated today. Even if Reading win and we lose, mathematically we won't be down

Edited by Rammy03

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Forest’s defeat mean Fulham are promoted with a victory today?

I don't actually think that changes much in regards to the game. They're going up anyway.