Derby County vs Fulham matchday thread, Friday 15th April, 8pm

Carl Sagan

If the “many universes interpretation” of quantum mechanics is true, then somewhere in the multiverse Derby County win their final five games and survive on the last day of the season, in front of a full house including the 71/72 title winning side. Let’s hope we are living in that universe, and I accrue legendary status on the forum for creating the match threads that led us to this unlikely salvation.

For the wave packet to collapse in our favour, it has to start by being an especially good Friday against the runaway league leaders.

Come on you Rams!

17 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

If the “many universes interpretation” of quantum mechanics is true, then somewhere in the multiverse Derby County win their final five games and survive on the last day of the season, in front of a full house including the 71/72 title winning side. Let’s hope we are living in that universe, and I accrue legendary status on the forum for creating the match threads that led us to this unlikely salvation.

For the wave packet to collapse in our favour, it has to start by being an especially good Friday against the runaway league leaders.

Come on you Rams!

Keep Mitrovich quiet….and who knows ??

Got to get some balance back in the side to stand any chance against these 

Allsop

Byrne.    Davies    Cashin    Fozzy

Beilik 

Knight      Thompson 

Festy.                      Ebiowei  

Lawrence 

8 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Even if relegation now appears inevitable, we need to keep it so that, mathematically, we can stay up, for as long as possible.

That way, if the EFL decide, in their infinite wisdom, to give us another 15 point deduction, that it will be this season rather than impacting next.

If -15 is going to be applied, it will not be this season. Its all about exiting administration, and that will not happen before the season end.

23 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

If -15 is going to be applied, it will not be this season. Its all about exiting administration, and that will not happen before the season end.

Not necessarily so - EFL Rules are guidelines and guidelines can be interpreted how they want to interpret them 

Reading are away at Sheff. Utd earlier in the day so we should know what we need to do against Fulham. Reading and Barnsley lose then it could get interesting. Keep Mitrovic quiet then we have a chance, albeit slim. I will be there with my son friday evening. PP under the lights, Fulham going for promotion, a good attendance - come on lads, forget about watching on tv come on down, we've only 3 home games left now. And it is Good Friday. I wonder if it will live up to its name??

45 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Reading are away at Sheff. Utd earlier in the day so we should know what we need to do against Fulham. Reading and Barnsley lose then it could get interesting. Keep Mitrovic quiet then we have a chance, albeit slim. I will be there with my son friday evening. PP under the lights, Fulham going for promotion, a good attendance - come on lads, forget about watching on tv come on down, we've only 3 home games left now. And it is Good Friday. I wonder if it will live up to its name??

Unfortunately, depending on results earlier in the day, Fulham will also know if they are in a position to clinch promotion with a win. Do we hope for Forest to win, such that Fulham can't clinch promotion against us, or that Forest lose in which case Fulham might be able to clinch promotion. A horrible dilemma.

51 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

We have got to win regardless of what Reading do…

23 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

If the “many universes interpretation” of quantum mechanics is true, then somewhere in the multiverse Derby County win their final five games and survive on the last day of the season, in front of a full house including the 71/72 title winning side. Let’s hope we are living in that universe

200.gif

Allsop

Byrne        Davies           Cashin         Forsyth

Bielik

Knight              Morrison

Ebiowei        Lawrence        Ebosele