Derby County vs Fulham matchday thread, Friday 15th April, 8pm

Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Maybe it’s a condition of the return?

Could well be @Boycie

I'd still like to see us try someone different in the second half! Someone that'll stay central instead of drifting all over the place... The amount of times we have a chance to whip a cross in and there's no one in the middle! 

Just now, jono said:

He’s a joy. Can’t remember when I last saw us with a genuine winger who can beat his man using tricky feet and not just pace. 

Pace and great close control makes a deadly combination, unlike just having raw pace (i.e Ebosele). It is what seperates the best from the rest, especially nowdays where the physical aspect of football is more important than ever.

26 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I don’t get why we don’t try Lawrence (central), Ebiowei (left) and Festy (right) as an attacking three 

Festy is too predictable, everyone knows what he can do.  Carlos is worth a run though

Edited by MickD

2 minutes ago, jono said:

He’s a joy. Can’t remember when I last saw us with a genuine winger who can beat his man using tricky feet and not just pace. 

Most of our wingers have been more bin man than Tin Man. Ebiowei has the ability like Ted Mcminn to beat his man both inside and out. Gets you genuinely excited when he has the ball. We have to make renewing his contract a priority.