Kirchner- A risk or a potential reward

simmoram1995

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Wasn’t it today that he had to pay his employee’s or else?

Kelly from Northampton lent him the money to cover it. She really wanted to help her fiancé out, so that bridging loan secured against her home was no problem. He'll pay her back as soon as his money clears...and he must have forgotten that he was getting a new phone as his number is now disconnected. 

43 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

In the emailed statement to Insider, Kirchner said: "The company's recent payroll issues resulted from the company's inability to timely liquidate funds from an otherwise attractive investment vehicle in order to make recent payroll and not from any funding shortfall. As a result of the company's failure to make payroll, our payroll processor terminated its relationship with the company, further complicating our efforts to restore payroll. The funds needed to make payroll have now been liquidated and we have engaged a new payroll processor," he said, adding that payroll would be caught up "in the coming days."

I might be adding 2 + 2 and making 5 here, but could that “attractive investment vehicle” be us? In which case, was he intending to somehow use us to fund his company?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I might be adding 2 + 2 and making 5 here, but could that “attractive investment vehicle” be us? In which case, was he intending to somehow use us to fund his company?

I wouldn't think so, but god only knows what he's been up to. Whether it's dodgy or not it's not the sort of financial security we're looking for.

Starting to think we dodged a bullet. 

Think I‘ve come round to the idea of Shrewd Mr Ashley. I can live with budget shopping as long as we FINALLY upgrade our scouring department and ensure the standard of the youth academy remains the same.

5 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Think I‘ve come round to the idea of Shrewd Mr Ashley. I can live with budget shopping as long as we FINALLY upgrade our scouring department and ensure the standard of the youth academy remains the same.

I agree. Try and copy the Ajax model.

images.jpeg-83.jpg.5b9bc6d6ec8ab2ae4d3d944cb55339ff.jpg

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If that was true then he knows less about owning a football club, in particular a league one club, than we thought if he considered it an “attractive investment vehicle to fund his company”. Perhaps the penny dropped for him or someone asked him some pertinent questions about this “investment vehicle”.

40 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Hate it when my phone changes what I typed but if it can help generate a pun or two ?

39 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

If that was true then he knows less about owning a football club, in particular a league one club, than we thought if he considered it an “attractive investment vehicle to fund his company”. Perhaps the penny dropped for him or someone asked him some pertinent questions about this “investment vehicle”.

The concern has to be why Derby County not only attracts the likes of the Fake Sheikh, Alonso and Kirchner, but we seem to entertain them. There seemed to be very little transparency regarding any of these charlatans, yet the club (Morris & admins) have allowed them to have their fun and waste so much time, while DCFC's position becomes more perilous as each day passes.

We are often reminded that it's not any 'easy sell', considering the shambles Mel Morris left behind, but that should actually focus minds to ensure that whoever is going into final negotiations is actually financially credible as well as being intent on buying the club, with all it's problems understood and acknowledged. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

That was a theory suggested by the mysterious Andy Derby5hire on Twitter, although he didn't explain how someone who couldn't organise an international money transfer was going to pull off that impressive piece of alchemy. It doesn't seem remotely feasible when the club has virtually no assets and is under close financial scrutiny from the EFL and several thousand gifted amateurs on the Internet. 

What hurts me the most is that the twitter king could not even send an explanation alongside an apology to the fans for all the distress he has caused, know doubt he has issues probably financial, from that crypto ? currency, which as dropped in value, maybe he has lost a fair wedge over this.

we should be breathing a huge sigh of relief that he never completed the deal

the silence of him says all you need to know about him as a person. happy to take the plaudits and tell everyone how great they are, first sign of trouble he's nowhere to be seen and we aren't worth his time for an explanation. he's still liking tweets on twitter.

that is not even mentioning his questionable wealth, which clearly would have been a problem every single pay day.

if it sounds too good to be true, it normally is

Edited by alram

On 15/06/2022 at 21:30, RoyMac5 said:

I wouldn't think so, but god only knows what he's been up to. Whether it's dodgy or not it's not the sort of financial security we're looking for.

I'm not a betting man, but if I were I would put a few quid on 'dodgy' ?

Edited by europia