Gratitude

twelveincher

Two weeks ago I was resigned to liquidation. In the past few days we’ve been give a glimmer of hope. 
In the event that we are saved, how can we give our gratitude to those who have stepped up to the plate and fought for the club? John Forkin, Dame Margaret Beckett etc 

I know people may be reluctant to praise or thank an MP, but you’d appreciate some of the work going in to the fight if you saw the half arsed sort of response I got from my own MP.

A flag? A plaque at the ground? The number 9 shirt next season?

9 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Two weeks ago I was resigned to liquidation. In the past few days we’ve been give a glimmer of hope. 
In the event that we are saved, how can we give our gratitude to those who have stepped up to the plate and fought for the club? John Forkin, Dame Margaret Beckett etc 

I know people may be reluctant to praise or thank an MP, but you’d appreciate some of the work going in to the fight if you saw the half arsed sort of response I got from my own MP.

Many of our local MPs have  done a great job. Local councillors too. And the supporter groups and the social medi acampaign too. Let's hope it's working now.  

14 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

I'm guessing you might live in or near Lichfield then?

20 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

And now according to the Mail 12 fans have offered to donate £10k each - off the back of the initiatives of the fan groups…

So a mention to the 12, and the fan groups.

That's fantastic. I certainly would like to thank them as well.

Before we start sucking a "twelve incher" everyone needs a pat on the back, From those that have emailed their MPs, To those that have shown support on here, TV, Radio, Social Media, Organised petitions, Marches, Councilors, Fans who have supported DCFC through this shower show, The 30k ish who'll be there Sunday, Those who through circumstances couldn't make games but fought valiantly.

The Ordinary fan hasn't the platform that some have...So i'll say it

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE

50 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Free season ticket?