Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

Feeling rather overwhelmed today as I am sure we all are..

Yesterday wasn't about the last minute equaliser, as much as it should have been, it was about the City coming together. 

A huge thank you to Ryan (chief organiser) and all the Marshalls that assisted on the day. A big thank you as well to Albatross Taxis who offered everyone 20% off for the march and also supplied me with a minibus for the day to get the flags from Pride Park to the march. Nice to see local businesses come together (they are owed money by the club as well) So many came together to make it a success.

We will never know the true number but when we arrived into town at 0945 I got a huge sense that this was going to be massive, just so many dotted about. As many have said Derby police saying just under 10k, that is nothing short of amazing. The view as I looked back over the railway bridge was something else and the drone that took the video, it was neverending.

Many highlights for me, the mayor lowering his hat to start the bounce and leading the march up the Morledge. Pauline Latham starting the bounce and all the local councillors and MP's marching, together.

When the march arrived at Pride Park the number of photographers was something else, not fans, proper photographers, it was flash flash flash..

I will never forget this for the rest of my life.

Be proud of our city and football club.

9 minutes ago, therams69 said:

Feeling rather overwhelmed today as I am sure we all are..

Yesterday wasn't about the last minute equaliser, as much as it should have been, it was about the City coming together. 

A huge thank you to Ryan (chief organiser) and all the Marshalls that assisted on the day. A big thank you as well to Albatross Taxis who offered everyone 20% off for the march and also supplied me with a minibus for the day to get the flags from Pride Park to the march. Nice to see local businesses come together (they are owed money by the club as well) So many came together to make it a success.

We will never know the true number but when we arrived into town at 0945 I got a huge sense that this was going to be massive, just so many dotted about. As many have said Derby police saying just under 10k, that is nothing short of amazing. The view as I looked back over the railway bridge was something else and the drone that took the video, it was neverending.

Many highlights for me, the mayor lowering his hat to start the bounce and leading the march up the Morledge. Pauline Latham starting the bounce and all the local councillors and MP's marching, together.

When the march arrived at Pride Park the number of photographers was something else, not fans, proper photographers, it was flash flash flash..

I will never forget this for the rest of my life.

Be proud of our city and football club.

Hear! Hear! Very proud. Never did I realise how aptly named Pride Park stadium is. 

WHEN we get out of this mess, we get out of it a much stronger club and fan base. 

I've never felt so close to this club right now that I have done for the past 40 years - Something special will happen to us, I can just feel it. 

When great things happen to a football club, everything needs to tick and click and I think the last 4 months has made everybody more determined to see Derby County Football Club back where we want to be.

Like many have already said, looking up Pride Park Way yesterday is something that will live with us for the rest of our lives - we'll never drive up that road again without thinking about what we're going through and what DCFC means to us all. 

It felt like I was with 10000 mates and knowing I was going to see 20000 more. 

Wow, what a great aerial view! I think we were somewhere near the white flare smoke towards the top of the photo.

In 55 seasons, I don't think I've been among a bigger throng moving toward a venue than this march - that includes mega-gigs and finals/fixtures in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff and beyond!

My poster shown on the the day, below. The sticking-point of the 'creditor / claimant' legal status of the bogus MFC and WW compensation claims is the main reason why the EFL will not permit a preferred bidder to be named. 

Guys & Girls, we have (finally) moved politicians and influencers off their butts to act for us and demand progress on the salvation of the club - and I feel we fans must now focus upon raising the perception and dangers of these parasitic, blackmailing characters.

C O Y R 

Parasite Clubs 1.JPG

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Some absolutely fantastic drone footage starting to come out now.  I just can't get enough of 'em!  ?

Lovin' that Pride Park Cauldron shot too!  ?

Yesterday, I actually felt like a teenager again, and found myself muttering things like "Absolute scenes", and calling everyone "Bro"!  

... That's not a good thing, I hasten to add!  ?