Rob Couhig on Sports Scene at 6

Ellafella

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I could be wrong, I could be corrected. Jesus drag him out.  

If there is a preferred bidder, settlement has been agreed with actual creditors.

I’d love to be in that room with him ?

Just now, Ram1988 said:

It is frustrating listening to the Wycombe chairman. Seems like he likes raising problems without wanting to talk about how we can solve them. He has no proof for some of his claims either..

Well that interview didn’t help our case .

Blimey Radio Derby what are you doing interviewing this guy 

Ed didn’t have his facts for either the Rob Couhig or the Radio Tees interviews, could’ve disarmed him with the LAP and IDC timelines - IDC gave the sanction and deadline to restate accounts after the season ended. If that’s his argument he doesn’t have one.

This is reminding me of negotiations with big ugly American suppliers where I had zero leverage that went badly!! ?. He doesn’t have a case but he is a top US lawyer who is an extremely sharp cookie. He would eat most people for Breakfast.

Couhig despite not having a case has made his point much better than Middlesbrough.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We deserved to go up as we were first for most weeks .  We would definitely have been top 2 . What the duck

I don’t know why the interview went off tangent and on to the topic of how/why they got promoted but, in fairness to Wycombe, I don’t think they have any case to answer on that front.