Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

2 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

What? Do explain what point you are trying to make where i am allowed darker skin but not different colour hair.  The floors yours

Nope. That isn't the point at all. The point is you cannot equate insults against people with red hair to racism. You haven't answered my question. 

5 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Sorry @angieram.  I just hate bullying.  I’ve seen it as a kid, I did time in Lincoln prison and saw some horrendous stuff.  All bullying.  I don’t know, I’m probably being over sensitive? But i just hate it!

No problem with the topic, but maybe take it over into the Jim Smith room now as it has moved away from relevance to today's game.

In fact do, I am hiding any more discussion in here. It's going way off topic now.

Edited by angieram
Add a bit

8 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Just watched the highlights, Toms miss looks worse than it did live. He should of just passed it to the right of Samba, shame after last week when he was so clinical. I think if he’d scored  we’d have won easy. 

Said the exact same thing to my son, the keeper was well to the left of the goal with a massive gap to the right hand side of the goal. Just a little curler and 1-0 ??

6 minutes ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

Sorry @angieram.  I just hate bullying.  I’ve seen it as a kid, I did time in Lincoln prison and saw some horrendous stuff.  All bullying.  I don’t know, I’m probably being over sensitive? But i just hate it!

Oooo! not far from where I was...North Sea Camp...detention Centre then 1975, A bit like Scum...the movie,

In the same dorm as this fella...Niel Malpass,

2 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Expected a bigger flag if I am honest or get a second done as the donations we made far exceeded the target.

You're joking? It's got to be a reasonable size to get into games. And it is going on display outside the stadium all this week. 

I think it's a cracking effort.

Also, the additional monies donated has gone to buy matchday tickets for the Birmingham game, so into the club's coffers.

Found myself today completely resigned to moaning about the decisions because what’s the point?the EFL won’t retrospectively ban any of the following decisions:

Grabban on Thompson

Samba on Lawrence + mentalist antics 

Who the hell grabbed Sibley at the end?

Nothing will come of it as the EFL will turn a blind eye where the Rams are concerned. 

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

No problem with the topic, but maybe take it over into the Jim Smith room now as it has moved away from relevance to today's game.

In fact do, I am hiding any more discussion in here. It's going way off topic now.

I have this image of you rolling up your sleeves, and popping your stern glasses on when typing this.