Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

No chance Samba is coming out in the 2nd half

Why keep him on for those few minutes? I’m no medical expert, but I definitely know enough about the human body to know his head definitely shouldn’t look like that. 

Even forgetting his welfare, would you really want a keeper in that state facing a shot from Tom Lawrence?

Real shame we didn’t go in 1 nil up. It would have been just about deserved. Bit more composure required from Tom. Pity also that Tommo is booked as that is inhibiting him a bit now. Good half though from Wayne and Liam’s well drilled team. Let’s hope we get the one bit of luck/sublime quality in the second half. Come on you footballing Gods, you know you want a Rams victory.

1 minute ago, Duracell said:

Why keep him on for those few minutes? I’m no medical expert, but I definitely know enough about the human body to know his head definitely shouldn’t look like that. 

Even forgetting his welfare, would you really want a keeper in that state facing a shot from Tom Lawrence?

Exactly this. Even if he feels fine, it's quite clear he's taken a blow to head by the lump. Not that I wouldn't mind a forced change for them, he surely cannot continue, delayed concussion at the very least...Or there is simply nothing in there from start ?

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Ravel or Sibbo on for Thompson at half time I think... Gives us a bit of something different in the middle and protects Tommo from a potential sending off. Another 45mins in a game like this is a long way to go and F*rest will target him.

Deffo go sibbo!

As a proper Derby fan,he'll be absolutely up for this and scare their defence death.