Message for MM

ram59

I have a message for MM, I have supported your actions over the years and have felt that over the years you and the club suffered several incidences of bad fortune which has ultimately lead us to the sorry position that we are in now. Unfortunately this has happened under your tenure and you are ultimately responsible for this situation.

This group of players, management and especially the fans do not deserve the trauma that they are being put through at the moment, but it appears that short term funding could help immensely. I know that you have already lost a small fortune investing in this club, but I ask that if you able to offer the administrators short term funding, to satisfy the EFL to help get this sale over the line, it would change the feelings of many fans towards you.

Mel could have swerved around the minus 12 for going into administration, and sold the club (inc debts) for a quid.  He could even have helped further, by settling all/part of the debts beforehand, thus making the club a more attractive proposition for someone to take on.

For reasons known only to him, he decided against this approach, and bailed out.
I'm no expert... and no personal acquaintance of Mr Morris... but I suspect that there is little hope of him bunging the club now! 

On 15/01/2022 at 22:12, ram59 said:

I have a message for MM, I have supported your actions over the years and have felt that over the years you and the club suffered several incidences of bad fortune which has ultimately lead us to the sorry position that we are in now. Unfortunately this has happened under your tenure and you are ultimately responsible for this situation.

This group of players, management and especially the fans do not deserve the trauma that they are being put through at the moment, but it appears that short term funding could help immensely. I know that you have already lost a small fortune investing in this club, but I ask that if you able to offer the administrators short term funding, to satisfy the EFL to help get this sale over the line, it would change the feelings of many fans towards you.

Melvis has left the building. Less than zero chance of him helping to put right his multitude of wrongs. 

Could MM perhaps take on the potential financial liability of the spurious Wycombe and Middlesborough lawsuits, thereby removing the main barrier to a purchase? In much the same way as an insurance company takes on such risks. As both cases will undoubtedly fail, this would cost MM considerably less than 7-8Mil but still have the desired effect of saving the club.  

23 minutes ago, Toadbelly said:

Could MM perhaps take on the potential financial liability of the spurious Wycombe and Middlesborough lawsuits, thereby removing the main barrier to a purchase? In much the same way as an insurance company takes on such risks. As both cases will undoubtedly fail, this would cost MM considerably less than 7-8Mil but still have the desired effect of saving the club.  

I wonder in all seriousness how we could contact Mel for constructive talks to see in what ways he is prepared to help the club.