Away tickets Middlesbrough

Chellaston Ram

7 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I suggested a few months back that someone should make some cheap dollies with a bad hair perm and throw them on the pitch at halftime. Singing of course " Gibson's thrown his dolly out the pRAM.

Canny. I see what you did there! ?

18 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Song Order:

MINS  TITLE 

1-20    "Stevie Gib-son, what an onanist, an ona-nist, an ona-nist"...

21-25  "Stevie Gib-son, we know where you live...we know where you li-iiive, we know where you live"...

26-35 "Stevie Gib-son, we 're comin' for you, comin-for you-ou, we're comin' for you!"...

36-41 "Stevie Gib-son, your perm is just pants, your perm is just pants, Stevie Gibson, your perm is just pants..."

Any others? ? 

41-45 Disappointed in you...disappointed in you...Steve Gibson we're disappointed in you

32 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Gibson warned of Championship Clubs going tot he wall...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-steve-gibson-chauffeur-sack-23824377

I hear Andre Wisdom is avaialable if Gibson needs a new chauffeur.

Although a "redundant" chauffeur is one who isn't needed, so i think the tribunal saw through that excuse, due to him hiring another one.

I am glad we get lessons from Gibson on how to conduct ousrelves honestly and properly.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

I hear Andre Wisdom is avaialable if Gibson needs a new chauffeur.

Although a "redundant" chauffeur is one who isn't needed, so i think the tribunal saw through that excuse, due to him hiring another one.

I am glad we get lessons from Gibson on how to conduct ousrelves honestly and properly.

Andre knows how to take a short-cut and park up enorl! ?

On 30/12/2021 at 16:29, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think a flag or banner, done right, could be really powerful.

I agree, if people want to chant I don’t really mind, it’s how they feel and express themselves on the terrace.  It’s not that productive  though. I can see his face with a smug grin feeling justified.  
Banners are better, however the one about G*****n  would have to circle the ground twice.  Maybe some organising with many banners, at least outside the ground might generate some press interest? Without being libellous of course.

Edited by Ruud Aralliss