Away tickets Middlesbrough

Chellaston Ram

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think it would send quite a poor message to the players who have been fighting so hard in recent months if we were to prioritise depriving a multi-millionaire of a few thousand quid over supporting them when they need it most.

I see your point they are encouraged by fans making the journey and supporting them. But players are not idiots, they would understand the reasoning of the boycott as its solidarity against someone who is efrectively trying to liquidate us!

10 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

I see your point they are encouraged by fans making the journey and supporting them. But players are not idiots, they would understand the reasoning of the boycott as its solidarity against someone who is efrectively trying to liquidate us!

I say go .......and give the mardy , curly haired ,  little "Kevin" earache !! 

3 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Head says don't go, don't give this dreadful man any money.

Heart says go, show the team we're united with them, make as much anti-Gibson noise, leave as much (lawful) mess as we can, let them know we've been in town. 

I'm going with my heart. 

Well you can’t be a Vulcan is all I can say.  They pursue life by logic and reason with as little interference from emotion as possible.

On 04/01/2022 at 13:12, i-Ram said:

Well you can’t be a Vulcan is all I can say.  They pursue life by logic and reason with as little interference from emotion as possible.

Yes but they also have green blood. So what do you say about that, huh? 

23 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not a huge fan of deliberately leaving a mess either. It won’t be Gibson cleaning it up; it will be a low-paid worker.

Let’s just settle for “Steve Gibson, what a banker” (not a sex offender, as some were suggesting at Reading) and maybe a banner eh.

More mess (I'm talking about easy mess to clear up, not dirty mess) means more low paid workers, more money to those who need it, a bigger cleaning bill means less money for Gibson.  Everyone's a winner.