Away tickets Middlesbrough

Chellaston Ram

13 hours ago, S75 Ram said:

ok, here's one for you right

sing it to the tune of twenty is plenty.

A-hole A-hole A-hole
Steve Gibsons a ducking A-hole
He tried to sue Derby
The bamford's just mardy
Steve Gibson's a ducking  A-hole

Repeat at will.

Happy new year to all you Rams fans out there.

S75

Not sure why we should drag Will into this.  None of this is his doing, and besides, he won't hear it, as I presume he'll be elsewhere, playing for Watford?   

I remember the game  when Rams fans hired a plane with a banner  saying 10 men we only had 10 men, surely that type of protest would be more visual and effective, obviously a different message, but if anyone starts a go fund me for it I will chip in some cash.

Hopefully by 12th February Derby will have new owners, and Gibson will have withdrawn his claim.

Sky also seem to be revising their live TV games almost at will at the moment due to games being postponed because of the pandemic.

So if we are in a much better place come February, then Surely the best option would be to fill the away end, give Gibson all the sh#t we can during the game, and try and cheer the team onto a further 3 points in our bid for the Great Escape.

If however the situation is still dire, and it looks like we are going down regardless, then boycotting the match, possibly even staging a noisy protest outside the Riverside during the game, would certainly get us some headlines, even more so if Sky pulled it for live TV.

Perhaps it's a case of seeing what the next couple of weeks hold before purchasing a match ticket?

On 30/12/2021 at 12:53, Chellaston Ram said:

I suppose buy a ticket but not buy anything in the concourse.

wear a coat with those big big pockets on the inside and take a picnic   little flask perhaps    and a few hard-to-remove stickers for the seats with messages for the man who quite literally is doing all he can to push us into liquidation 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

wear a coat with those big big pockets on the inside and take a picnic   little flask perhaps    and a few hard-to-remove stickers for the seats with messages for the man who quite literally is doing all he can to push us into liquidation 

Big enough pockets to hold a Tupperware box full of poo.  You can carry that and fling it at him afterwards without any unnecessary mess or handling.  Perhaps strategically place some round his car tyres.  

15 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Everyone has said how good the away support has been, getting behind the team, and you seriously want none of us to turn up, get real.

I rather like Boro (but not their Chairman so much!), a proper football town and the best away support (together with Blackpool) we have had so far at Pride Park IMHO. Though not the most scenic of places, it is one of my favourite away trips and it would be good to see a full and supportive away end. I am half hoping the concert I'm due to go to that weekend is cancelled so that I can make the trip.

Edited by Wistaston Ram