Away tickets Middlesbrough

Chellaston Ram

With the game only 6 weeks away I was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding buying tickets.

Should we try and sell out and back the team and also voice our disapproval of Gibson or should we boycott the game as a protest. 
I enjoy going to Boro as I usually visit Whitby/Scarborough at the same time but at the moment I don’t feel like giving Gibson any money.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

I've not been to an away game all season, but really want to go to this one. 

Buy a ticket, don't buy any food or drink, sing about Gibson, at the end of the game, have a poo and don't flush, dirty protest 

I’m in. 
How long can we sing that song for? I reckon first 20 minutes should be continuous.

4 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I’m in. 
How long can we sing that song for? I reckon first 20 minutes should be continuous.

I'd have thought a first half of Steve Gibson what an onanist

Second half, we'll fight to the end 

Edited by sage

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

With the game only 6 weeks away I was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding buying tickets.

Should we try and sell out and back the team and also voice our disapproval of Gibson or should we boycott the game as a protest. 
I enjoy going to Boro as I usually visit Whitby/Scarborough at the same time but at the moment I don’t feel like giving Gibson any money.

Boycott - he’s not having my money 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I don't feel like giving Gibson any money either, but I DO feel like giving our team my full support, so I will be going (covid permitting.)

Stand outside and protest rather than give him any money ( each to their own though) 

2 hours ago, sage said:

I'd have thought a first half of Steve Gibson what an onanist

Second half, we'll fight to the end 

Song Order:

MINS  TITLE 

1-20    "Stevie Gib-son, what an onanist, an ona-nist, an ona-nist"...

21-25  "Stevie Gib-son, we know where you live...we know where you li-iiive, we know where you live"...

26-35 "Stevie Gib-son, we 're comin' for you, comin-for you-ou, we're comin' for you!"...

36-41 "Stevie Gib-son, your perm is just pants, your perm is just pants, Stevie Gibson, your perm is just pants..."

Any others? ? 

4 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I say we sell it out and give Gibson  stick all game long and show anger at him by Derby fans not going just showing he has won.

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Song Order:

MINS  TITLE 

1-20    "Stevie Gib-son, what an onanist, an ona-nist, an ona-nist"...

21-25  "Stevie Gib-son, we know where you live...we know where you li-iiive, we know where you live"...

26-35 "Stevie Gib-son, we 're comin' for you, comin-for you-ou, we're comin' for you!"...

36-41 "Stevie Gib-son, your perm is just pants, your perm is just pants, Stevie Gibson, your perm is just pants..."

Any others? ? 

How about this

Steve Gibson is a banker

He cost peoples jobs

All of Derby hates him now

Derby on fire gibson is teffied and so are efl.