Away tickets Middlesbrough

Chellaston Ram

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Big enough pockets to hold a Tupperware box full of poo.  You can carry that and fling it at him afterwards without any unnecessary mess or handling.  Perhaps strategically place some round his car tyres.  

heartfelt warning, from an owner of several dogs, it's easy for this to go wrong especially when you try to throw it.  It never goes where you want 

17 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Everyone has said how good the away support has been, getting behind the team, and you seriously want none of us to turn up, get real.

Yes. The way gibsons treating us the only way to get even is to not give him money. Why’s that not make sense? Even if we did bring an ok following (which we rarely do at boro) it isn’t likely to effect the result but it hurts Gibson.

23 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

Yes. The way gibsons treating us the only way to get even is to not give him money. Why’s that not make sense? Even if we did bring an ok following (which we rarely do at boro) it isn’t likely to effect the result but it hurts Gibson.

He'd think we were 'running away'. #COYR

59 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He'd think we were 'running away'. #COYR

1 hour ago, The_Sheriff said:

If you think the away following this season hasn’t affected the results I presume you haven’t been to any of them.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

If you think the away following this season hasn’t affected the results I presume you haven’t been to any of them.

Very poor presumption been to a few. Infact our away form is not great at all so that alone contradicts your point.

Middlesbrough away we wont take anything like we did to the likes of Coventry or Sheffield so why not completely boycott it? It’s a good thing to make some sort of noticeable stand to Gibson.

6 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

So if the match had been at Middlesbrough today instead of Reading do you think Curtis would have been happy celebrating in front of an empty away end. I was happy to be there and hopefully I and lots of others will be at Middlesbrough.

3 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

Very poor presumption been to a few. Infact our away form is not great at all so that alone contradicts your point.

Middlesbrough away we wont take anything like we did to the likes of Coventry or Sheffield so why not completely boycott it? It’s a good thing to make some sort of noticeable stand to Gibson.

Gibson won’t care if we don’t turn up!

If we lose he will probably think that he’s helped his team.  Only way to make a difference is to pack it out make lots of noise, some well worded banners and beat them.

3 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

I sincerely hope that you've seen the general reaction and decide not to try and encourage people to boycott. Every game is critical for us this season and the more support we can get the better, you must recognise how much the players are buoyed by it? The few quid spent won't make any difference to Boro or Gibson so it's an entirely pointless exercise. Much better to turn up in the thousands, give it the Barry, banners, chants and all, would be a great statement.

13 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

This. Take lots of anti-Gibson banners.

And although I consider myself generally law abiding, make as much mess as possible so that he gets a bigger cleaning bill. 

Sweet wrappers, ripped up tickets, empty bovril cups the whole works. 

Perhaps take any leftover black and white plastic flags up as well..... ?

On 02/01/2022 at 18:03, Wistaston Ram said:

I rather like Boro (but not their Chairman so much!), a proper football town and the best away support (together with Blackpool) we have had so far at Pride Park IMHO. Though not the most scenic of places, it is one of my favourite away trips and it would be good to see a full and supportive away end. I am half hoping the concert I'm due to go to that weekend is cancelled so that I can make the trip.

You must have had some bloody awful away days if this is one of your favourite away days.

I have Boro below Beirut and just slightly above hell for places that I would like to visit. 

On 02/01/2022 at 17:38, The_Sheriff said:

Would love it if we sold 0 tickets. Don’t want to feed gibsons wallet 

I think it would send quite a poor message to the players who have been fighting so hard in recent months if we were to prioritise depriving a multi-millionaire of a few thousand quid over supporting them when they need it most.