Cashin’s tackle on Clarke

Jram

2 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

What’s wrong with folk nowadays. A miss timed tackle and everyone thinks he should walk. It looks like he’s give him a love bite to me. Credit to Clark for not rolling over 20 times holding his legs.

Brainwashed by our media loving trendy footie folk, It's a good job Chopper Harris or John Magrath aren't around today they'd have been sine die after 10mins of soccer sorry football in todays world

Lovely challenge and as our great CB Davis said...he slipped.

Couldn't believe at the time more action wasn't taken, at a time the ref was blowing his whistle every 30 seconds to give West Brom a decision in there favour.....glad he got away with it tho, I reckon Cashin is gonna be like a new signing for us, great prospect

9 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Brainwashed by our media loving trendy footie folk, It's a good job Chopper Harris or John Magrath aren't around today they'd have been sine die after 10mins of soccer sorry football in todays world

Lovely challenge and as our great CB Davis said...he slipped.

Davison after 1 minute 10 tackled from behind and a sod of wet BBG turf in the tacklers face in retaliation .  Couple of reds there in todays game - lovely jubbly

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

It’s threads like these that get challenges looked at again.

EFL, Bristol, Wycombe and Boro read this forum you know.

I don’t think they can - if the ref sees it and gives a yellow card then the yellow can’t be overturned, just as it can’t be appealed. It can only be reviewed if the ref gave nothing. 
I've been wrong many times before though………..

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Davison after 1 minute 10 tackled from behind and a sod of wet BBG turf in the tacklers face in retaliation .  Couple of reds there in todays game - lovely jubbly

What a night that was, "Brutally harsh decision" or "Poetic justice" for the penalty ?, Well one was off, As for the "sod" in the face, The whole pitch was full of sods, The penalty...well what can I say Good Morning Reaction GIF

19 hours ago, Boycie said:

Yes, but it didn’t in this instance, do you want him to get a retrospective red or something?

Im sure he’s been told about it for the future, I’d say a few small minority players actually tackle with the intention of hurting somebody, but genuinely want to take the ball cleanly like Bobby Moore, Stimac, Claude Davis and the like. ?

Curtis was lucky too, but he’s not a nasty player normally, shall we ask for his yellow to be made into a red too?

I know what you’re saying though, it’s all the excitement of the win that’s all.  Nobody wanted Clarke hurt, it’s all just social media banter, let’s not over react and want people cancelled aye?

Claude Davis - priceless ?????

21 hours ago, KBB said:

Maybe the ref actually used his intelligence and a bit of game knowledge when making his decision?

Young lad

Off the bench

Team winning

Crowd up for it

Vital 3 points

Hanging on to a lead

Last few minutes

Loose ball

Of course Cashin has gone in like that based on the above. Booking all day long. Never a red. It wasn't a dirty game.

The vast majority of the above is irrelevant to whether it should be a red card or not.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7