Cashin’s tackle on Clarke

Jram

Thought it was a silly challenge, bit of over exuberance from a young player. Late with a lot of force, doesn’t look particularly dangerous though. Worthy of a red card.

I liked Clarke’s response. Not over playing it. Almost like he held him down and said “now now lad, calm yourself down!”. Always like Clarky!

1 minute ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

Tackles like Cashin's can break legs or even end careers. I'm all for commitment and toughness, but bad tackles shouldn't be celebrated.

It wasn't that bad. 
Dave Mackay was far worse and he’s a hero at Derby.

Lets not decry Cashin he’s just a young man makings his way in tithe game. 

He plays in U23s and he’s alway hard but fair. 

1 minute ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

Tackles like Cashin's can break legs or even end careers. I'm all for commitment and toughness, but bad tackles shouldn't be celebrated.

Yes, but it didn’t in this instance, do you want him to get a retrospective red or something?

Im sure he’s been told about it for the future, I’d say a few small minority players actually tackle with the intention of hurting somebody, but genuinely want to take the ball cleanly like Bobby Moore, Stimac, Claude Davis and the like. ?

Curtis was lucky too, but he’s not a nasty player normally, shall we ask for his yellow to be made into a red too?

I know what you’re saying though, it’s all the excitement of the win that’s all.  Nobody wanted Clarke hurt, it’s all just social media banter, let’s not over react and want people cancelled aye?

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

It looked a red.  Then again Clarke has experience of that going unpunished following the tackle from the Forest player the other year .  The one that looks like the sherminator from American Pie. 

The one who scored a 25 yard own goal the other day got a face you just want to slap, wont lower the tone my naming him

Maybe the ref actually used his intelligence and a bit of game knowledge when making his decision?

Young lad

Off the bench

Team winning

Crowd up for it

Vital 3 points

Hanging on to a lead

Last few minutes

Loose ball

Of course Cashin has gone in like that based on the above. Booking all day long. Never a red. It wasn't a dirty game.