The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Terrible situation and any team would struggle to compete in league 1 in this situation without a massive investment. I hope Morris would take a hit on the stadium fee if it ensures DCFC survives. 

Mind you Bird, Bielik, Knight, Sibley and Buchanan not a bad core for any League one outfit. If they stay of course.

A reasonable man would say that Reading have already been punished enough for their ffp breach, but given recent events i no longer possess such leniency when it comes to football. Throw the book at them i say - 20 point deduction effective immediately - don't even care if they're not guilty of anything. Whilst the EFL are at it they can start targeting the likes of Hull and Cardiff as well, because we're going to be suing the EFL if they don't.

I'm personally most looking forward to the conclusion to the battle of the playoffs. Can't wait to see who sues who for breaches of ffp.

Wasnt Me Danny Devito GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

38 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I won’t shed a tear for any other club that gets put through the ringer after what we’ve had to endure. I didn’t see anyone else standing up and saying “this is wrong” so duck em

part of me thinks it's not right, and I feel a bit sorry for the fans of these other clubs; but I do think this is good because it will hopefully expose the EFL and the tricks that they have played on us, and the issues they have created.  I can't wait for clubs to start claiming against Boro and Wycombe . .. 

9 minutes ago, GenBr said:

A reasonable man would say that Reading have already been punished enough for their ffp breach, but given recent events i no longer possess such leniency when it comes to football. Throw the book at them i say - 20 point deduction effective immediately - don't even care if they're not guilty of anything. Whilst the EFL are at it they can start targeting the likes of Hull and Cardiff as well, because we're going to be suing the EFL if they don't.

I'm personally most looking forward to the conclusion to the battle of the playoffs. Can't wait to see who sues who for breaches of ffp.

Wasnt Me Danny Devito GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

I have no particular bad feelings towards Reading . But this kind of thing just highlights the poo show that results from Efl  not standing up to Gibson.

if the rules allow Gibson suing Derby ( and it’s not clear they do) then EFL could have changed the rules to remove all doubt that they are not allowed. Just like the other rule changes they have made mid season, it’s perfectly possible for EFL to change the rules.

but they didn’t. and we all know why. 

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I have no particular bad feelings towards Reading . But this kind of thing just highlights the poo show that results from Efl  not standing up to Gibson.

if the rules allow Gibson suing Derby ( and it’s not clear they do) then EFL could have changed the rules to remove all doubt that they are not allowed. Just like the other rule changes they have made mid season, it’s perfectly possible for EFL to change the rules.

but they didn’t. and we all know why. 

Makes my blood boil, when i think about what they have done to us and the wider game

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

It is an assumption that they are paying their bills as it is an assumption that every other football club is paying their bills and the EFL wouldn’t know if they weren’t at this point 

And until we know otherwise it's understandable to think that they are paying their bills, that's why they can recruit players. If it comes to the time they are not then they will have the same embargoes placed upon them.

4 minutes ago, ramit said:

i wouldn't wish what we have been put through on any other football fans, not even Dirty Leeds

Really. They are third on my wish list. Hit Reading first. Nothing club, but it might mean we stay up. Boro, can have it in spades. Won’t be happy until they are in the Northern Premier League. Leeds you dirty, horrible, bar steward of a club. I long for the day again when Huddersfield are the biggest club in Yorkshire. Those idiots up the road. They need to be looking forward to their Derby days against the other County, the historic club from Nottingham. Come on EFL, where are you, let’s be havin’ you.

2EBE5FF4-7B25-48BD-81D9-6E5594A0E6FB.gif

55 minutes ago, ramit said:

i wouldn't wish what we have been put through on any other football fans, not even Dirty Leeds

Before this all happened to us i'd have felt the same. However given the reaction of a lot of groups of supporters to our plight i couldn't care less what happens to a large proportion of their teams now.

I would happily see Boro and their fans go through the same thing and i would revel in their misery. They had no sympathy for us when their Gibson of an owner was trying to put us out of business and i for one will not forget their actions.

Edited by GenBr

7 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Sure I saw last wee That bp is going to be announced shortly i.e. this week. 
Or is it “in the fullness of time”?

For gods sake quim, get your skates on, I’m almost fossilised waiting. 

Last wee? How long ago was that?  If you are posting on this forum mid wee that could explain some of your typos.