The Administration Thread

Boycie

53 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Thank you for being a voice of reason?.

I am desperate for a preferencial bidder to be named so we can start planning for next season and tieing up our players to new contracts.

We were told last Thursday that the admins had written to the potential purchasers with a 7 day deadline given to make their best offer.

I think we're looking at this Friday at the very earliest i'm afraid.

30 minutes ago, Carnero said:

We were told last Thursday that the admins had written to the potential purchasers with a 7 day deadline given to make their best offer.

I think we're looking at this Friday at the very earliest i'm afraid.

Yes I think they should  be allowed the  weekend  to review the bids and decide which one they like best.

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well the other route has problems. Of they went that way they'd probably have extra special fun happy times measures from the EFL.

That was the essence of the 1st Lesson of the book of MoodHoover.... ?

Not that I claim detailed knowledge beyond that of investing in distressed debt from time to time as part of my work. 

Just as a thing, surely Binnie and Appleby final bids are more than likely ‘in’ and have been for a while. Surely the deadline is in place to see if Ashley makes a move now?

If no announcement before the weekend, then could it show that Ashley then has become the preferred bidder? Or atleast he’s put a bid in that’s with serious contention.

21 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Just as a thing, surely Binnie and Appleby final bids are more than likely ‘in’ and have been for a while. Surely the deadline is in place to see if Ashley makes a move now?

If no announcement before the weekend, then could it show that Ashley then has become the preferred bidder? Or atleast he’s put a bid in that’s with serious contention.

Perhaps , maybe . Nobody knows. Apart from Barry the Ram who is always the first to know.