The Administration Thread

Boycie

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If there was anything new to say then they would.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Rest assured, if there has been any news it will be on the dedicated thread for take over stuff.

I’d link the thread, but I can’t be arsed as you’ll all already know this.

Why bother having an administration thread if we're just going to post rubbish in it? Change the name to "pub thread" or "old people reminisce about the olden days" if you want and be done with it. If there is nothing new to post about administration or nothing relevant to be posted then we don't need to post anything in this thread. If people want to talk about other things there are plenty of other threads to get lost in or shock horror they can start their own thread to discuss it.

Nixon hasn’t thrown us a bone in a few days so I think a few aren’t sure what to post/think on the subject.

If we want the thread to get back on topic I can do it in two sentences:

Mike Ashley isn’t necessarily the answer to Derby County’s problem and the only reason some of you lot suck up to him on here is because you see a wad of cash just like you did with Mel. He’s not even put in a solid bid yet because he wants the club for cheaper than it’s actual worth.

I’m off for a bit, thank me later mods!

Edited by TuffLuff

21 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Why bother having an administration thread if we're just going to post rubbish in it? Change the name to "pub thread" or "old people reminisce about the olden days" if you want and be done with it. If there is nothing new to post about administration or nothing relevant to be posted then we don't need to post anything in this thread. If people want to talk about other things there are plenty of other threads to get lost in or shock horror they can start their own thread to discuss it.

28 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Sorry, the "Things that annoy me" threads are in the Jim Smith Room.

Pressure is growing on the EFL to agree new 'force majeure' Covid allowances and Bristol City, who last month admitted that they may be forced to take a points deduction next year, think they might not be the only club who will be affected.

The report adds that Middlesbrough and Stoke are among other sides facing scrutiny as the EFL enters the next 12 months of its three-year "profit and sustainability" cycle.

"I'd have thought there will five, six, seven in our league in a similar position as we are and there will be others that are struggling," City chairman Jon Lansdown said.

1 hour ago, Yani P said:

Pressure is growing on the EFL to agree new 'force majeure' Covid allowances and Bristol City, who last month admitted that they may be forced to take a points deduction next year, think they might not be the only club who will be affected.

The report adds that Middlesbrough and Stoke are among other sides facing scrutiny as the EFL enters the next 12 months of its three-year "profit and sustainability" cycle.

"I'd have thought there will five, six, seven in our league in a similar position as we are and there will be others that are struggling," City chairman Jon Lansdown said.

Please be Boro, Karma is a bitch! 

2 hours ago, Yani P said:

Can we change the rules and get let off as we've overspent but could have made thirty million in sales to premier league teams.  What a load of poo.  

duck off and suck it up buttercup

8 hours ago, Yani P said:

Also talk that they will rewrite the rules in the summer to stop and other team doing a Boro or WW..what a surprise..

Are you serious? This would really wind me up. Well I’m wound up already.. EFL should have stopped this much earlier or the rules should have been much clearer … speculative claims between clubs of this kind should not be allowed.