The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Wild guess: She charged Ashley a fee and required the Saudis to give her a stake for finding the deal. And didn’t pay a penny. And he’s suing her for breach of trust, conflict of interest etc 

There is precedent for Amanda Staveley playing an unclear and possibly double edged role in very large deals. 

The funding for barclays Bank was one such. 

She's no doubt an interesting character. Perhaps the ultimate opportunist and middleman. Earning very large fees for "facilitation" without seemingly adding any value. 

She does have huntingdons tho, so hasn't got very long in full health, so that's unfortunate for her. 

34 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

Hopefully, this thread will be a part of the forum's past this coming week, if Wayne Rooney's comments come true anyway. 

Well Alan Nixon seems quite adamant that no preffered bidder will be announced this week, in fact he seems convinced we aren't anywhere near able to announce a prefered bidder.

So either Nixon is wrong (possible), or the administrators are being overly optimistic with Rooney through fear of him kicking off. Let's be right, it wouldn't be the first time the administrators have shown optimism about points deductions, whilst secretly caving in and accepting more.

Like I said earlier, this week is massive for the club.

I would give Gibson and Wycombe nothing! If we negotiate a deal that is admitting guilt! They cannot join the creditors list that’s why they’re hoping for an out of court settlement but in truth this parasitic behaviour is making me very angry …it’s not as if we beat Boro in the final either it’s just pathetic and both clubs should be ashamed of themselves …I would if it were us ..it’s petty and at a crucial time when admin is trying to save our club two bob teams like Wycombe and Boro are in effect holding us to ransom …I repeat I would pay them nothing !! And it would upset me if I heard we were negotiating with these blood sucking parasites 

the efl sit back knowing that there very own rules they created have holes in them and no club should be able to do what both of these tinpot outfits are doing it’s nothing short of scandalous 

so if we admit to cheating !! which is a term that seems too harsh considering our initial paperwork was signed off by the efl then surely we can counter that by suing Villa QPR and the EFL ….I mean you couldn’t make this up…and yet the EFL are not letting the takeover happen with it these issues being resolved so effectively saying pay or go into liquidation …??????????? I hope Gibson shows his face at the upcoming Boro game !!!

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Wayne's been sold a pup before on the news front hasn't he? 

Rooney is very good at hiding his emotions but he must be getting fed up of saying the same things he said on the last day of last season about the takeover. Players are moving clubs all over the place already in this window. There will be 16 agents trying to do the best for their players in and around PP. Let’s give Wayne a chance.

10 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

She does have huntingdons tho, so hasn't got very long in full health, so that's unfortunate for her. 

Wow that I didn't know, A mistake on my behalf for the pictures I put up, Appologies for that ?

"Amanda Staveley has previously struggled with a severe brain disorder that has the potential to progress to dementia. Furthermore, Amanda was diagnosed with Huntington's disease in 2013, a degenerative ailment that affects people in their older years, and she has been living with the disease ever since"

46 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Rooney is very good at hiding his emotions but he must be getting fed up of saying the same things he said on the last day of last season about the takeover. Players are moving clubs all over the place already in this window. There will be 16 agents trying to do the best for their players in and around PP. Let’s give Wayne a chance.

100% agree 

13 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Doesn’t sound right. That would be litigation between the club and sports direct 

Don't know the legal side of it,can't find the original article where I read it, but it alluded to her behaviour in getting rid of the SD signage.

I think they have 'history' and Ashley likes a good court battle or three.