The Administration Thread

Boycie

26 minutes ago, jono said:

When we do get there can this thread be preserved somehow ? It’s sat there at Number 1 for months .. isn’t it going to be strange to see it slip down the charts to become a long forgotten footnote in forum history 

The Bryan Adams

Waiting Gif GIF   Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Do It Now Hurry Up GIF by Leroy Patterson

6 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

The PB does run out today. Dress that up however you wish. 

Are you sure a date has actually been announced for expiry of the PB status? All I can see is that a completion date has been TARGETED for 29th June. A target date, like an expectation, is not a deadline by which it must be completed or the deal is off:

"The joint administrators are delighted to confirm that they have formally accepted Clowes' offer to acquire Derby County Football Club ("the club") out of administration. Clowes has been granted preferred bidder status with immediate effect. "The joint administrators will now enter into a period of exclusivity with Clowes, with a completion of the acquisition of the business and the assets of the club targeted for June 29.

Would be interesting to know what takes so long, is it waiting on people to sign things and return them? Waiting for EFL to agree to everything? 

In my head I just imagine there's one guy they are waiting on, who's decided to switch his laptop off for the day and go to the pub, not realising he needs to send something back sharpish

Money must all be in place for them to be hopeful of today still.

6 minutes ago, DRS94 said:

Is this the 6th deadline they’ve set themselves and missed? Absolute clowns the lot of them should never work again I’m glad they don’t build planes 

It’s now all about that last 1.6 million. Stretford called in to the closing meeting saying: “I didn’t send it ...  but can I have it back please ?

3 minutes ago, LERam said:

Would be interesting to know what takes so long, is it waiting on people to sign things and return them? Waiting for EFL to agree to everything? 

In my head I just imagine there's one guy they are waiting on, who's decided to switch his laptop off for the day and go to the pub, not realising he needs to send something back sharpish

Money must all be in place for them to be hopeful of today still.

If transfers are anything to go by, the EFL will be expecting a fax so the delay is while someone tries to find a fax machine on ebay with one hour delivery.

Edited by IslandExile