The Administration Thread

Boycie

Things move quickly when people are true to their word, put their money where their mouth is, dont play games and follow through with things they say they would do.

Amazing that.

Whoever pulls on the shirt next season. Whoever is stood on the touchline. Whoever is paying the wages. They will be doing that for a club i thought would no longer exist.

11 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Given the machine-like efficiency DC is showing in ticking the boxes, I'd not be surprised if those conversations were already underway. I'm pleasantly surprised at how swiftly things are now moving ?

If not already it will before the weeks out, For all my dislike for the EFL and Q it would appear that...soon, Imminent, 48 hours, Surprised how quick this will be, And all the other comments from Q have all been rolled into one and come out as June 29th ?

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If not already it will before the weeks out, For all my dislike for the EFL and Q it would appear that...soon, Imminent, 48 hours, Surprised how quick this will be, And all the other comments from Q have all been rolled into one and come out as June 29th ?

For sure the EFL will not want to be seen holding things up.

Pleased that Clowes has PB status as many were on tenterhooks whilst the spectre of Ashley still lurked - and the clickbait media hacks were feeding the fear.

I hope now that the DC deal can be concluded, and pronto. Closure is desperately needed.

C O Y R

Edited by Woodypecker