The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, RipleyRich said:

Some people seem to think that a love for the Club and playing for Wayne are everything when it comes to players deciding their future.

You know I find your posts pretty tedious. You're  not a Ram and since you joined all you've done is talk about liquidation, how nobody would buy the club, how the club wasn't worth what the admins were asking, yadda, yadda... Now The club is being bought all you want to do is talk about players leaving! ?

2 hours ago, RipleyRich said:

Some people seem to think that a love for the Club and playing for Wayne are everything when it comes to players deciding their future.

Obviously it's not everything but there's no doubt Wayne is a huge factor in the players sticking around. I can almost guarantee that if Wayne had left then most of the players would have already started looking elsewhere by now.

Didnt CK say the other day that everything was signed, so seems like its a case of the money hitting the accounts of everyone involved. 1 big transaction is difficult enough but there are multiple involved in this deal.

All involved seem relaxed about it so no reason we shouldnt be.

If there was anything to be worried about then I am sure there would be leaked reports about it by now.

As CK said, enjoy your weekend. I am sure it will be done early next week.

51 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Didnt CK say the other day that everything was signed, so seems like its a case of the money hitting the accounts of everyone involved. 1 big transaction is difficult enough but there are multiple involved in this deal.

All involved seem relaxed about it so no reason we shouldnt be.

If there was anything to be worried about then I am sure there would be leaked reports about it by now.

As CK said, enjoy your weekend. I am sure it will be done early next week.

I've read this 3 times, and I still can't find the pun. Am I on the wrong thread?

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Do you think that Chris kircher will make another twitter about take over on sunday.

Suppose it depends where and why there is a hold up. If it the transfer of cash then no. If it is something holding the by whole lot up and it has been sorted then yes.