The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-pride-park-takeover-7124331

Looks like Alan Nixon was correct.

So no sale until the stadiums dealt with.

Is this Friday deadline day for ck take over?

What do you mean “looks like Alan Nixon was correct”? Don’t give him credit, we all know the sale can’t happen until the stadium deal is done. We’ve known that since CK made his announcement. 

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

That's a slightly bizarre statement by Maguire. Did he expect that the Stadium owner would revalue the stadium for the 20/21 accounts, when it's tenant wasn’t in Administration? 

As he seems to scan this forum from time to time, I hope he'll explain his thinking if he's passing by. 

He's mischief making again for his own ego's sake.

Time to move on Maguire. How about you spend some time looking at the accounts of Watford and that red lot down the road instead?

Edited by therealhantsram

56 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I wouldn't have thought showing a screenshot of someone else's Ring is within the family-orientated forum rules. ?

Also when the tune is finished at the. Bell End

6 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

D3B636ED-FCBE-42B1-A0F2-2468A5BC99A8.jpeg

There’s a bit more context for Eds response to the thread here 

Now let’s stop making deadlines, getting other worried and pretending we know everything?

My personal deadline for this takeover is 10.46 on Thursday morning. I hope all parties concerned respect that fact.

17 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

My personal deadline for this takeover is 10.46 on Thursday morning. I hope all parties concerned respect that fact.

Who do you think you are, imposing arbitrary deadlines that serve no purpose and then bleating when they are not met. That’s the EFL’s job. 

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

He's mischief making again for his own ego's sake.

Time to move on Maguire. How about you spend some time looking at the accounts of Watford and that red lot down the road instead?

Watford have come down and will get £100 mill over 3 years , parachute money from the Prem. They have just appointed a manager on £6k a week , while the average in the Championship is £12 k a week. We are going into Div 1 with a manager reportedly on £50k a week. Plus the wages of Rosenior. That is a massive chunk of our budget for next season.

3 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Watford have come down and will get £100 mill over 3 years , parachute money from the Prem. They have just appointed a manager on £6k a week , while the average in the Championship is £12 k a week. We are going into Div 1 with a manager reportedly on £50k a week. Plus the wages of Rosenior. That is a massive chunk of our budget for next season.

How do you know both of those points?

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How do you know both of those points?

I don’t know. It was Reported in the media that Wayne was on £100k a week as a player. Then took a wage drop to £50k a week to be manager . You may have a better insight than I have .

8 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I don’t know. It was Reported in the media that Wayne was on £100k a week as a player. Then took a wage drop to £50k a week to be manager . You may have a better insight than I have .

Yep. It's up to the owner to decide what can be afforded to pay the manager. 

10 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Come on do you honestly believe Rooney has on that as a player for us , let alone half of it as our manager LOL