The Administration Thread

Boycie

57 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

With the short 2nd extention of buying the club and sorting out the stadium now until Monday, it suggests to me that something is very close but could not be concluded by Saturday evening. I hope I'm right on this assumption.

That’s my read on it too. Monday suggests they think there will be some serious movement this weekend, and they need a business day to put everything through. I think any other scenario would be either another week extension and fingers-crossed, or mutual agreement it isn’t going to work and Kirchner walks away.

3 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

That’s my read on it too. Monday suggests they think there will be some serious movement this weekend, and they need a business day to put everything through. I think any other scenario would be either another week extension and fingers-crossed, or mutual agreement it isn’t going to work and Kirchner walks away.

Sounds like Beryl in accounts didn't type the CHAPS instructions in before she left for the weekend cos she only works to 2pm on Fridays... ?

5 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

Does mean CK can stop to the end of his golf tournament with Bangkok being about 6 hours in front of us. Back midmorning Monday just in time to sign the papers. That will please that little company organising the tournament 

A RAM CO

I am late seeing this this, but CK doesn't need to stay to the end of the tournament really. The team element of it finishes on Saturday, so feasibly he could jet back before Monday.

44 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

I think kircher will get us I just want lt done so Rooney can final start getting new contracts signed and and then signs new 3 year contract as derby manager.

8 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

If a deal isn't arranged over the next 48 hours it's madness to extend the exclusivity, so others can't step in.

Eet orla dependa.

It may make perfect sense to extend again, in fact Q might be pretty much forced to extend. But surely we’re close.

Eat wheel appen pronto

(Am in Italy apologies)

13 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well 3 things:

- so long as Q do not call in the liquidators, their view is that there’s a reasonable chance we can avoid liquidation

- I don’t think there’s any EFL rule that says we can’t start next season in admin

- I don’t think there is the faintest prospect that the EFL would do anything that would expose them to the charge they had driven us into liquidation. They have had enough of that 

So I don’t think you should be such a doom goblin

you are spot in that there is no rule that stops a club starting a season in administration. But, the big problem is the Transfer Embargo that will remain until the Club exits administration. So the problem is the fact that the club will currently not be able to put out a team.

That`s not being a "Doom Goblin", it`s looking at the current situation and considering the bigger picture.

7 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

you are spot in that there is no rule that stops a club starting a season in administration. But, the big problem is the Transfer Embargo that will remain until the Club exits administration. So the problem is the fact that the club will currently not be able to put out a team.

That`s not being a "Doom Goblin", it`s looking at the current situation and considering the bigger picture.

Precisely - we can't start next season in Administration because we won't be able to field a team.....