The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

It's just occurred to me that it would be brilliant to have something like a hundred statues of our most historic figures around Pride Park...I'm thinking of a Ram's version of Gormley's Another Place.

We should have William Morley and our 'saviours' Webb, Gadsby and Clowes. Obviously we'd have maybe our 50 greatest players and many of our managers, but then it could be fun to have some villains. Keogh, Bennett and Lawrence for Joiner's gate. Mel for being a worse owner than actual criminals. Sam Longson for accepting that resignation. Paul Jewell for for his home movie and that season. Kenny Burns for being the most irritating of ex-players.

It would be a fantastic way to celebrate the club's re-birth and an acknowledgement that supporting Derby is a bit different, but never, ever boring.

I can just imagine taking kids to the ground and being asked who that statue is? It would actually be a great way to connect through the generations. 

COYR

We could have a double-headed statue of Billy Davies, talking to Billy Davies, about Billy Davies!

6 minutes ago, curb said:

15 posts since Friday night on the One T**t in Bristol forum.

Every one of them on the Derby County thread ???

It's amusing to read their views on Q and CK - they seem more clued up than us! Lol. Not sure about this comment though, although it gives me hope that we might shift his wages:

"On 27/06/2022 at 10:34, DaveF said:

Could we nab Bielik for our vacant DM position?

He'll go to better club then us I think davef imo"

3 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I explained last Monday that there have already been early discussions with Appleby who heads WSE. I don't think Ashley is the type you'd want to be in a partnership with. He could bring instability with him and we've had a bellyful of that.

1 hour ago, Shipley Ram said:

He's very frustrated as someone has produced this

image.thumb.png.4c6b4c70c6b0dc729849e4184f994645.png

I assume it's being ironic, but they are taking it very seriously.

I’ve only really read a few of his comments today but wow, he’s obsessed with us. Comes across as a crazed stalker or spurned lover who’s partner left him for a Derby fan.

As someone that rarely ventures onto other teams forums, how someone could spend so much of their life, rambling on about a team they don’t support baffles me. Bristol city are hardly a rival either.

Can’t some other clubs fans accept we’ve been punished for years as fans, through embargo after embargo, it’s hardly the fault of fans what Mel spent, he’s history we have to live with, as he nearly wiped us out, let alone presided over our demise to league 1.

What a saddo he must be, stalking our every financial move. Most Derby fans just want to watch football matches, I really couldn’t give a monkeys about Bristol city nor their balance sheet.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Completely believed his own propaganda which obviously contained traces of truth and a majority of what he wants 

He needs targeting by the police as a public protection threat. It seems that all things Derby County is now his only focus in life.

7 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He needs targeting by the police as a public protection threat. It seems that all things Derby County is now his only focus in life.

Who’s the team most likely to get points deduction this season in the championship - Bristol city - Reading and Birmingham city 

18 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Completely believed his own propaganda which obviously contained traces of truth and a majority of what he wants 

He doesn’t understand administration and how often creditors take a hit which is better than liquidation. He is obsessed with Derby it’s quite funny. He may have a problem though which explains the fixation on DCFC.