The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

After 2 years of being away from PP through Covid and Family issues, I'm chomping at the bit to buy a Season Ticket, I'll wait patiently until general sale, I hope they have the seat I purchased for the Bristol City game and is still available, North Stand Lower Corner...near the East Stand.

I'm coming home baby Good Morning Hello GIF by NeighborlyNotary® 

Welcome back, Alf - stay off the pitch this time eh? ?

14 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Right this may have been answered and it might sound a bit too pragmatic when I should be celebrating

Does anyone know how exactly the club and the stadium are in relation now? Does Clowes own the Gellaw company that owns Pride Park, then the club separately? Only the club statement says that "the club has been brought under the ownership structure as the stadium".

Does that mean they will remain separate entities owned by Clowes or will the stadium be transferred away from that Gellaw rubbish? Because that was the issue this time that the stadium didn't go into administration?

Sorry, couldn't resist. giphy-1.gif.a95b3982297ac310819d06597501fa5f.gif

7 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’m just guessing cause I’m no expert but I imagine as he bought the company that own the stadium and the holding company of the club, as part of the transaction he’s brought it all under one group? I could be completely wrong. 

I think that the future structure will become clearer in the coming weeks. If, as David Clowes has indicated he would welcome, further investors come into the club, there will be a share distribution. Maybe then we will see how the stadium and the club knit together.

19 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Right this may have been answered and it might sound a bit too pragmatic when I should be celebrating

Does anyone know how exactly the club and the stadium are in relation now? Does Clowes own the Gellaw company that owns Pride Park, then the club separately? Only the club statement says that "the club has been brought under the ownership structure as the stadium".

Does that mean they will remain separate entities owned by Clowes or will the stadium be transferred away from that Gellaw rubbish? Because that was the issue this time that the stadium didn't go into administration?

I suspect all will become clear once Companies House updates on 'The Derby County Football Club Limited' - but given what's happened with the Stadium company (Gellaw 502) already, I would expect both it and TDCFC Ltd would both be controlled by Totem Newco, for the time being at least.

Whether there are any plans to bring the asset back into TDCFC, unknown. I've no idea how this would work within P&S. But that's for another time. 

This is nothing more than educated guesswork, mind.

33 minutes ago, Tombo said:

It said in one of the statements last night that the deal brought the club and stadium under single ownership...

Very rarely comment but couldn't resist after reading some of the moving posts by others on here. Have spent all morning greedily devouring every post since the announcement yesterday, I just can't get enough. 

It's been an absolutely torrid couple of years, but the way this darkness has galvanised everybody who cares about the club has been incredible to behold. It's brought together the city in an age where the country is divided, it's shown the pride that exists and how important it is to the identity of the people of Derby. The march before the Birmingham game is something I'll never forget and will always be proud to have been a part of. The Bielek bicycle kick made me lose my mind in delirious happiness and joy in a way that no bottom of the table, 2nd division, mid season game has a right to do. 

Extremely early days but I can't believe how lucky we seem to have gotten with David Clowes. No fuss, no drama, just got on with buying the stadium before anybody knew they were even involved. Keen to shun the limelight, a breath of fresh air after the previous owner. 

High hopes for the future. Long live Derby County Football Club. Up the Rams.

49 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I suspect all will become clear once Companies House updates on 'The Derby County Football Club Limited' - but given what's happened with the Stadium company (Gellaw 502) already, I would expect both it and TDCFC Ltd would both be controlled by Totem Newco, for the time being at least.

Whether there are any plans to bring the asset back into TDCFC, unknown. I've no idea how this would work within P&S. But that's for another time. 

This is nothing more than educated guesswork, mind.

The unpicking of the group structures was no doubt part of the "extremely complex" nature of the transaction. And given all that transpired I'd be flabbergasted if it was entirely down to sensible business arrangement.........

What form it is as of now I'm not sure, but DC owns all the aspects and hopefully he's intending to form the group into a sane and rational structure.

Don’t know if our new owner reads this forum but if he does I just want to say a massive thank you , I could go on to describe how I feel about derby county and what it means to know the club is not going under but there’s no point as he already knows all that , it s clear he feels it himself ,,, this is a fan that came in when the club was on its knees and in its death throws needing massive over valuation/ spend to buy and take forward not a pretend fan buying on the cusp of promotion to the big big prem money ,

will be at pp for the first game against Oxford to drink in the emotion with dc , many from this forum who have gone through this together and thousands more derby fans 

Come on derby??????

13 minutes ago, Archied said:

Don’t know if our new owner reads this forum but if he does I just want to say a massive thank you , I could go on to describe how I feel about derby county and what it means to know the club is not going under but there’s no point as he already knows all that , it s clear he feels it himself ,,, this is a fan that came in when the club was on its knees and in its death throws needing massive over valuation/ spend to buy and take forward not a pretend fan buying on the cusp of promotion to the big big prem money ,

will be at pp for the first game against Oxford to drink in the emotion with dc , many from this forum who have gone through this together and thousands more derby fans 

Come on derby??????

And one who has given up lots:

Imagine the roar at 2:55 pm on 30th July, when the new Rams' team comes out of the tunnel!

Yes - teams will see DCFC as their Cup Final, we will see negative tactics from them and spoof results while the team consolidates - but we fans can also blast opposition into submission from our sheer passion, and we will make a few teams wilt!

Maybe we can boast 18,000 - 20,000 S/T holders....that's 3 times the attendances that most L1 teams will get, anyroadup!

C O Y F R

Edited by Woodypecker

4 minutes ago, falconram said:

After reading the companies House update the other day that DC had 500k shares, I wounder if he may sell some off to supports to generate some income, I for one would love to buy some to put money into our club as a massive thank you, like so many other fans would possibly do. 

Lets get those derby county fan NFTs going lol 

*non fungible tokens

not no fun tokens lol 

Edited by NottsRam77