The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

So from a few minor details to sort through has now turned into masses of paperwork all within a day. What next? We’ve got to start again because the initial paperwork is out of date because we’ve took so long chasing lost causes.

Suspect the "few minor details" was always in fact "a multitude of documents to be completed and executed"

As it's waiting on 3rd parties to do things (apparently) it's completely unknown how long that could take, with the worrying thing being it'll land back in quantuma's court at some point.

DC has paid up the money and there's funds to pay wages in the club is what's keeping me going.

7 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

So from a few minor details to sort through has now turned into masses of paperwork all within a day. What next? We’ve got to start again because the initial paperwork is out of date because we’ve took so long chasing lost causes.

Quantuma’s two statements (Weds and Thurs) essentially said the same thing. It doesn’t say “masses of paperwork”. Both said there are a “small number of outstanding matters (Weds)/issues (Thurs)” and waiting on things to do with third parties outside their control. The additional comment in yesterdays statement was a “multitude of documents”. 
So they’re allegedly waiting on other parties to read through, approve and sign the paperwork, it’s not the time for panic and speculation despite how frustrated we all are. It is still in process from what we’re being told, we have enough players to start the season even if it’s not the quality we all want ideally, the funding has been provided for us to complete the season. I really hope everyone can see there are positive signs and just hold on a little longer.

By all means if it doesn’t happen @me with I told you so’s and all that, I just don’t feel it’s good for any of us to get too worked up….yet! 

1 minute ago, Seth's left foot said:

This takeover is the equivalent of your children sat in the back of the car saying ‘are we there yet?’ repeatedly during an 8 hour road trip.

But every 8 hours your told your not there yet 

4 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

This takeover is the equivalent of your children sat in the back of the car saying ‘are we there yet?’ repeatedly during an 8 hour road trip.

And the satnav keeps telling you an eta of 2 hours, then after 2 hours of stressful driving underpinned with the hope and relief of reaching your destination, it says “recalculating…2 more hours…”

Long time reader of the forum and I post every now and then.

can’t believe that we are on p2368 and this my first post on the thread… hopefully I’m the lucky charm that’s been missing ?

im travelling to Italy today for a wedding and there will be a few ex pros there and a lot of football fans including one Man Utd fan who gave me dogs abuse on the stag do because of what he’d read in the paper - don’t worry made mincemeat of him 

please god let this be sorted asap and some players signing and or re-signing

DTID

F*** the EFL

walking in a Clowes wonderland 

Edited by norwichram

So Wednesday when the takeover didn't happen the statement releases that night said that they expected the takeover to be completed on Thursday. Yesterday when the takeover didn't happen the statement gave no indication of when the takeover will happen. Do we think these minor issues are worse than first feared? 

40 minutes ago, I DONT MIND said:

If it is the Locko estate lease on Moor Farm, there could be covenants about leasing to certain businesses (ie property developers) , that need tying up or re writing in the lease. This may have only occurred  since Cowes developments were named as potential owners.

I thought this myself while trying to sleep. Perhaps ensuring cant be developed further or differently

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

And the satnav keeps telling you an eta of 2 hours, then after 2 hours of stressful driving underpinned with the hope and relief of reaching your destination, it says “recalculating…2 more hours…”

And the satnav has completely let you down the 3 previous times you used it?

Fake Sheik, Ticktock Spaniard, Crypto Kid

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

11 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Are we nearly there yet?

Also - Pro tip - tell them you're going to see how long you can drive with your eyes closed, then slowly start counting 1...2...add in some jerky steering to add effect.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

1 minute ago, w8sey said:

So Wednesday when the takeover didn't happen the statement releases that night said that they expected the takeover to be completed on Thursday. Yesterday when the takeover didn't happen the statement gave no indication of when the takeover will happen. Do we think these minor issues are worse than first feared? 

They'll expect to be completed today, but haven't given a date just in case. Likely cause being one document holding it up on Wednesday needed amendments which will now need reviewing by multiple parties again, followed by the final steps by the administrators, Clowes and EFL.