The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

I think the takeover will go through .

I think David Clowes is doing an unbelievable thing for us Rams Fans. 

Home to a Oxford I hope we sing his name loud and non stop until kick off …

The fact we probably won’t know any of our team makes it an even better idea ?

shout his name from the rooftops deserves ever bit of praise going for saving our great football club 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

EH????

The rambling weirdo does not making any sense.

I have had enough of it, anybody would think that no other club had ever been in administration.  Leeds, Leicester, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Coventry, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Bolton, Wigan and more have all been there, don’t remember the same animosity for those clubs.  

Notts Trees fans should be careful, nobody knows what’s round the corner, we didn’t.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Wet signature needed somewhere that no one thought about.  Probably a court paper regarding creditor payments based on my experience with administrators.  HMRC will certainly want one. Could be an expensive delay.  Carrier pigeon for Quantuma.

Nonesense. They have a fleet of twin pannier turbocharged Donkeys ready to burn tarmac. Which neatly reminds me of a joke about a language conference. The Italian and the Spanish delegates were talking to a Gaelic speaker from Scotland. The Italian says .. we have “Domani” whilst the Spaniard says .. “yes it’s amazing, we have “mañana” and they both mean exactly the same thing ..  (a bit like 48 hours hours in Derby)  They ask the Scotsman if there is a similar word in Gaelic … he ponders for a moment and then says “No, we have nothing even close to indicate that a sense of urgency”

First I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how quickly things have progressed this last week.

But this delay, one element concerns me, and yes I know paranoid, but after all this (wafts hand) you can give me that.

It is an element outside of the control of DC or Q. It could easily be something minor and administrative, a set of signatories not available at 9pm, but will be at 9am. In which case party time in a few hours. But I'm worried that it is some actor in this farce that has either come back for one last scare (looks at EFL or Couhig), or some hitherto unknown quantity has tried to railroad it (MA legal action against Q?). In which case points deductions, square 1s, and more suffering.

A bit early for inane rambling I know but hey...