The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, Topram said:

I have no idea, just remember when people said he was buying the stadium that he was only worth 100 million, this would half his woth

I think if he buy’s us he will be ok. 
Depends how you define wealthy really. 
If Mel is willing to do a deal on Stadium as well we are quids in.

Lets all relax and see what happens.

I am quietly optimistic 

If clowes is basically putting his money up to save the club and give others a chance, say a year, to get their house in order to buy him out, then that will do for me.

If he is doing it for a long term rebuild, and multi year ownership, then that will do for me.

Always been about the club surviving. It was clear about 2 or 3 months into this situation thst we would come very close to going under and not existing.

The fact thet someone, anyone, is willing to attempt to clean up the mess the club is in is, quite frankly, astonishing and shouldn't be overlooked.

35 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Knew Morris would have to have some sort of input, he just won't go away will he 

I'm sorry, but it feels like if a consortium of Rooney, Clough and Wanchope made an offer people would be critical.  I have a bottle of bubbly, and if this is confirmed it is going into ice.  I, frankly, don't care who the new owner is - so long as WE survive. 

This guy doesn't own Sports Direct, he is not an American charlatan, he has his wealth in the UK, so no US money laundering.  He actually supports the club.  We might be adrift in the ocean, but we have just spotted a small vessel with the British Ensign.  

Nothings done until there is ink on paper, but at least the printer is going to being switched on.